সৃষ্টি, আদি, উদ্ভব, ঝরনা, নির্ঝর, নদীর উত্স, প্রভব, উত্পত্তির কারণ, উত্পত্তিস্থল, যোনি
Noun(1) the place where something begins, where it springs into being(2) a document (or organization(3) anything that provides inspiration for later work(4) a facility where something is available(5) a person who supplies information(6) someone who originates or causes or initiates something(7) (technology(8) anything (a person or animal or plant or substance(9) a publication (or a passage from a publication
Verb(1) get (a product(2) specify the origin of
(1) After his death, the BBC announced that he was the sole source of information in the report.(2) my job is to source funding(3) source of information(4) Kenya shares Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and the main source of the Nile River, with Tanzania and Uganda.(5) Neither the source of the Missouri River nor the Shoshones had been found.(6) Fish is a key source of omega 3 oils which have health benefits particularly for the heart.(7) The track follows the river to its source , traverses the Southern Alps and ends on the West Coast, south of Karamea.(8) He was also convinced that this lake contained the source of the River Nile, for which explorers had been searching for years.(9) this tea was packed at source(10) Glucose is the principal circulating sugar in the blood and the major energy source of the body.(11) He insists we were given no information by a Crown source other than its press officer, who did not provide the quotes in our article.(12) I used the book as my primary source and then I spent a lot of time observing women.(13) It is not right for a physician to turn a research patient into a source of personal profit.(14) the source of the Nile(15) Right here in Hanoi we have all the fish and chips we could eat and I've even managed to source a pretty decent bangers and mash.(16) We proceeded down a windy country road, following the River Chew towards its source .
(1) source file :: সোর্স ফাইল
(2) power source :: শক্তির উৎস
(3) source code :: সোর্স কোড
(4) data source :: তথ্য সূত্র
(5) energy source :: শক্তির উৎস
(6) light source :: আলোর উৎস
(7) source of income :: আয়ের উৎস
(8) primary source :: প্রাথমিক উৎস
(9) main source :: প্রধান উৎস
(10) source of energy :: শক্তির উৎস
1. spring ::
2. origin ::
3. reference ::
4. rootage ::
5. generator ::
6. reservoir ::
7. informant ::
8. seed ::
source, sourced, sources, sourcing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know that money can
be a SOURCE of friction
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Coins lodged in body parts
is not a SOURCE of amusement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
as a SOURCE of information
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
she might not have been
a reliable SOURCE of information?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Leonard, it is a SOURCE of great pain
to me and my family...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: source
Meaning and definitions of source, translation in Bangla
language for source with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of source in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'source'
What source means in Bangla, source meaning
in Bangla, source
definition, examples and pronunciation
of source in Bangla language.