অপকারী, অসঙ্গলসাধক, ক্ষতিসাধক, দণ্ডার্হ অপরাধী, অপকারকঅপরাধী, কুকর্মকারী
Noun(1) someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
(1) She must have been a terrible malefactor indeed if her crimes are in proportion to her penalty.(2) Their selection by the mass-circulation magazine reflects the readiness of society to see corporate malefactors punished.(3) In any case, the operation - holding the malefactors of the old regime accountable for their acts - does seem to be becoming a family affair.(4) The cure for crime is locking up malefactors and doing so with equal and impartial enthusiasm regardless of skin colour.(5) His prayers, if for the souls of the malefactors , may remain private; they cannot be publicly understood.(6) This led to the revelation of all George's malefactions .(7) Some even worry that malefactors will go a step further, and begin hijacking address space that's already in active use.(8) I have heard stories of her riding on a green horse and righting wrongs caused by malefactors , but I have never seen her.(9) Similarly, public execution by hanging was not unheard of, constituting an efficient means of ridding ├ö├ç├┐the colony of malefactors .├ö├ç├û(10) But more recently, he has been shocked that women in sports are, as he puts it, ├ö├ç├┐holding their own├ö├ç├û as malefactors in the athletic realm.(11) And occasionally this desire to inflict hurt on malefactors extends beyond the government and almost as far as criminals.(12) Why should a divine being, with creation and eternity on his mind, care a fig for petty human malefactions ?(13) Besides identifying malefactors , grand jurors were to discern problems of public order.(14) All quotes, except those cited by link, consist entirely of hearsay, malefactions , and poorly-conjured misrepresentations.(15) First, it was admitted in court that West's name was only included on the list of malefactors to ├ö├ç├┐even things out├ö├ç├┐.(16) Good policing and tough sentencing have pushed New York to a tipping point, deterring some potential malefactors from crime.
(1) male and female :: পুরুষ ও মহিলা
(2) male nurse :: পুরুষ সেবক
(3) male chauvinist :: পুরুষ উগ্র জাতীয়তাবাদী
(4) male child :: ছেলে শিশু
(5) male lead :: পুরুষ নেতৃত্ব
(6) male dog :: পুরুষ কুকুর
(7) male model :: পুরুষ মডেল
(8) male cat :: পুরুষ বিড়াল
(9) male prostitute :: পুরুষ পতিতা
(10) male sex :: পুরুষ সেক্স
Tags for the entry 'malefactor'
What malefactor means in Bangla, malefactor meaning
in Bangla, malefactor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of malefactor in Bangla language.