পেষ করা, পিষা, ভাঙ্গা, নিঙ্গড়ান, মথন করা, সর্বনাশগ্রস্ত হত্তয়া, দমন করাপ্রবল চাপ, ঘন ভিড়চূর্ণ করা, চাপ দিযে ভাঙা
Noun(1) leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated(2) a dense crowd of people(3) temporary love of an adolescent(4) the act of crushing
Verb(1) come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority(2) to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition(3) come out better in a competition, race, or conflict(4) break into small pieces(5) humiliate or depress completely(6) crush or bruise(7) make ineffective(8) become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
(1) Alternately, I want someone to have a crush on me.(2) I listened to this with my eyes closed and put my mind to work, brought up the consistency of what sat under feet, the crush of rocking bodies, and the band, just beyond the mosh pit.(3) In fact, the tourists are flocking to Greece in even bigger numbers than ever for this time of the year, trying to miss the Olympic crush in August.(4) But that was kind of stupid to think it was a crush when they lived together.(5) They are performing a state duty, which is to crush the armed rebellion.(6) The crowd would start to assemble early, a crush on the sidewalk that spilled across the street into quiet Dolores Park.(7) Considering the lack of bodies, there's still something of a crush at the front.(8) the government had taken elaborate precautions to crush any resistance(9) it turns out she thought you were flirting with her crush(10) A bit more of sweet is the Pink Panther with strawberry crush , cream, lemon, honey, and milk.(11) I have a crush on a friend who is very near and dear to me.(12) a number of youngsters fainted in the crush(13) No, don't read anything into that, I don't have a crush on my best friend, I'm not that sadly tortured, but I can admit he is cute.(14) The drunken crush of merrymakers swayed the curious crowd back and forth.(15) I had a crush on my cousin when I was in grade school.(16) We had practically all the same classes together in the eighth grade and she somehow had a crush on me close to the end of the year.
(1) to crush :: পেষ
(2) have a crush on :: ওপর চাপ আছে
(3) crush injury :: ক্রাশ আঘাত
(4) crush down :: নিচে পিষে
(5) orange crush :: কমলা ভর্তা
(6) crush out :: আউট পেষ
(7) crush up :: আপ পেষ
(8) girl crush :: মেয়ে ক্রাশ
(9) car crush :: গাড়ী ক্রাশ
(10) man crush :: মানুষ ক্রাশ
1. crowd ::
3. crunch ::
4. jam ::
5. squash ::
6. crease ::
7. pulverize ::
8. hug ::
9. suppress ::
10. mortify ::
11. shell ::
12. squeeze ::
13. demolish ::
14. jam ::
15. break down ::
crush, crushed, crusher, crushers, crushes, crushing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's got a big CRUSH on Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I can't believe
you had to CRUSH the RV.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
# I'm gonna CRUSH you,
I'm gonna mush you #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Mance has all he needs to CRUSH us,
he just doesn't know it yet.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
In the same way Menelaus
had a little CRUSH on Helen of Troy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: crush
Meaning and definitions of crush, translation in Bengali language for crush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crush in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crush"
What crush means in Bengali, crush meaning in Bengali, crush definition, examples and pronunciation of crush in Bengali language.