জন্ম, জন্মদান, প্রসব, জন্মলাভ, ফলন, ভাব, পয়দা, আরম্ভ, উদ্ভব, বংশমর্যাদা, ভব, সম্ভব, উত্পাদন, উত্পত্তি, উপজনন, অধিজনন, উন্মেষ, আদি, সূত্রপাত, জাত, জাতি, অঙ্কুর, হত্তন, জনি, উদ্গম, কুলগৌরব, কৌলীন্য
Noun(1) the time when something begins (especially life(2) the event of being born(3) the process of giving birth(4) the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents(5) a baby born; an offspring
Verb(1) cause to be born
(1) The daughter had lived with her single mother from birth .(2) the birth of Christianity(3) the mother is English by birth(4) by right of birth(5) That's still 6 per cent short of the $1.17 rate at the euro's birth at the start of 1999.(6) he was blind from birth(7) Yang places a high importance on using stem cells from birth , rather than those collected from adults because of vitality.(8) I don't think there is a regional favorite, although he's clearly a South Carolinian by birth .(9) English by birth , I'd been in Australia for about 10 years and had a hankering to return to my roots, if not permanently, then at least for a considerable length of time.(10) the birth of an idea(11) The young feed themselves from birth normally by pecking.(12) Only those moments that show democracy's birth and possibility, along with its decline and failure, become resources for imagining our future.(13) Why does the left in Ireland have no problem siding objectively with those determined to strangle democracy at birth in Iraq?(14) They do not permit her to make us happy, but put her on a level with money, status, noble birth , health, beauty and other things which are common to virtue and vice.(15) Like other animals, they pass through a life cycle from birth to maturity to death.(16) he welcomed the birth of the new company
(1) date of birth :: জন্ম তারিখ
(2) place of birth :: জন্মস্থান
(3) birth date :: জন্ম তারিখ
(4) give birth :: প্রসব করা
(5) year of birth :: জন্মসাল
(6) birth certificate :: জন্ম সনদ
(7) country of birth :: জন্মভূমি
(8) birth year :: জন্ম সাল
(9) birth defect :: জন্ম ত্রুটি
1. childbirth ::
3. ancestry ::
4. giving birth ::
5. parentage ::
6. nativity ::
7. give birth ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
birth, birthed, birthing, births
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I saw you give BIRTH
to a demon made of shadows.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
My father remarried,
and his new wife gave BIRTH to a girl.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
We kill you at BIRTH.
An act of mercy for the parents.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
I couldn't be happier
even if I had given BIRTH to you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Why are you so sure I'm of noble BIRTH?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: birth
Meaning and definitions of birth, translation in Bangla
language for birth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of birth in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'birth'
What birth means in Bangla, birth meaning
in Bangla, birth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of birth in Bangla language.