অগ্রাধিকার, পূর্বিতা, পূর্ববর্তিতা, পূর্বাধিকার, পূর্বে অধিকার
Noun(1) status established in order of importance or urgency(2) preceding in time
(1) Currently not many are considered to be in priority need by local authorities.(2) European Community law is potentially more powerful, since it takes priority over domestic law.(3) The biggest group in priority need were people with children, while those not in priority need were single men.(4) The city should give pedestrians and cyclists equal top priority , before motors and plan for this.(5) Give the bus priority over other traffic by fitting a musical klaxon, like the emergency services.(6) Our priority must be to provide proper mental health services and support for this young age group.(7) This analysis has presented instances for which active bus priority may be justified.(8) clear the left lane for priority traffic(9) These would be given priority treatment and less severe cases would be put on a waiting list.(10) Zurich's trams also have priority over all forms of traffic at any time, even over pedestrians at crossings.(11) We do develop the local into good quality players but there comes a time when work takes priority over the game.(12) It's actually possible to build traffic lights which give buses priority .(13) She said her priority areas in Bradford were communications and marketing.(14) A degree of priority must logically be given to the funding of their primary home.(15) Experiments also must be second in priority to the accumulation of points.(16) The priority given to low costs contributes to a consensus that service improvements are unlikely.
(1) low priority :: কম অগ্রাধিকার
(2) first priority :: প্রথম অগ্রাধিকার
(3) highest priority :: সর্বোচ্চ অগ্রাধিকার
(4) priority list :: অগ্রাধিকার তালিকা
(5) give priority :: অগ্রাধিকার দিতে
(6) urgent priority :: জরুরী অগ্রাধিকার
(7) aperture priority :: অ্যাপারচার অগ্রাধিকার
(8) shutter priority :: ঝিলমিল অগ্রাধিকার
(9) have priority :: অগ্রাধিকার
1. prime concern ::
2. precedence ::
3. right of way ::
priorities, prioritization, prioritize, prioritizes, priority
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and tell him
he has a new PRIORITY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Oh, so my life
is not the PRIORITY here
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
But now the PRIORITY is zero victims.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Time with you is my
number one PRIORITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
"Priority: search in wrecking yards,
scrap yards, and similar places."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: priority
Meaning and definitions of priority, translation in Bangla
language for priority with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of priority in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'priority'
What priority means in Bangla, priority meaning
in Bangla, priority
definition, examples and pronunciation
of priority in Bangla language.