গতানুগতিক, তুচ্ছ, বস্তাপচা, বহুব্যবহৃত, মামুলি, মামুলীঅকিঞ্চিত্কর, আকর্ষণহীন, সাধারণ
Adjective(1) repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
(1) While some of the book's guidelines are common sense, others are banal .(2) What followed was flagrant musical bankruptcy and the insufferable drone of banal music.(3) So expertly dissected that it's like all great satire - banal in its accuracy and attention to detail.(4) A song which can appeal to non-native speakers is obviously going to have relatively banal lyrics.(5) I made a long list of quite banal and boring questions that I went through and asked this man.(6) As long as domesticated TV reigns supreme, our fascination with the banal will surely continue.(7) The real opposite of the sublime is, of course, the intransigently banal and commonsensical.(8) No one can get excited about the most boring and banal of road stops like this guy.(9) The outcome of this populist turn is the celebration of the ordinary and the banal .(10) I suspect that he thinks he is one, which is why we are occasionally treated to comments that to most people appear banal .(11) Ray's comments swerved from the banal , to the solid and sober, like all good reporters.(12) People are always trotting out banal statistics and clichÔö£┬«s to placate those who appear to be in a spot of bother.(13) The play pokes fun at these dialogues through characters having banal conversations.(14) This outcome has become a banal tautology repeated in every pharmaceutical marketing article.(15) I find most New Age spiritual music to be boring and banal but I've met a lot of people that find great use for it.(16) The banal and obvious truth is that life and a country are largely what you make of them.
(1) lift a ban :: একটি নিষেধাজ্ঞা তুলে
(2) lift the ban :: নিষেধাজ্ঞা তুলে
(3) overtime ban :: ওভারটাইম নিষেধাজ্ঞা
(4) total ban :: মোট নিষেধাজ্ঞা
(5) under a ban :: নিষিদ্ধ অধীনে
Tags for the entry 'banal'
What banal means in Bangla, banal meaning
in Bangla, banal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of banal in Bangla language.