প্রতিষেধক, নিবারক, প্রবেশনিবারক, ব্যাহত করে এমন, বাধাদায়ক, প্রতিরোধক, প্রতিরোধীনিবারক বস্তু, প্রতিষেধক ঔষধপ্রবেশ-নিবারক
Noun(1) remedy that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease(2) any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome(3) an agent or device intended to prevent conception
Adjective(1) preventing or contributing to the prevention of disease(2) tending to prevent or hinder
(1) The one area of food writing that remained substantially the same was that concerned with books addressing diet as preventive .(2) In some countries, junior students provided preventive health care directly to underserved populations.(3) It is now available homeopathically and in various preparations as an asthma preventive .(4) Take half a cup of feverfew tea every hour at the first sign of migraine attack or tension, or one cup every morning as a preventive .(5) Until recently there were only two kinds of medical activity: preventive and curative.(6) You will not become addicted to preventive medicines for asthma, even if you use them for many years.(7) Of course a wedding is no guarantee one won't leave in the future, but it can be a preventive .(8) However, the efficacy of preventive therapy in this group has not been demonstrated.(9) We are entering a new era in preventive medicine, which focuses on diet as a means to health.(10) Once errors are recognised their causes must be analysed so that preventive measures can be applied.(11) Health authorities initiated preventive measures to prevent infectious diseases, if any.(12) Since you have already been tested, ask your neurologist about preventive medication.(13) In addition, an aspirin a day may be an excellent preventive for those at risk of a heart attack.(14) However, there have been no clinical trials of preventive therapy in HIV positive children.(15) As family physicians, we're supposed to be experts in the area of preventive medicine.(16) The world's best nausea preventive , ginger also is useful in treating arthritis.
(1) preventive maintenance :: প্রতিষেধক রক্ষণাবেক্ষণ
(2) preventive measures :: প্রতিরোধমূলক ব্যবস্থা
(3) preventive action :: প্রতিরোধী ব্যবস্থা
(4) preventive medicine :: প্রতিষেধক ঔষধ
(5) preventive measure :: সতর্কতা মূলক ব্যবস্থা
(6) preventive detention :: প্রতিষেধক আটক
1. preemptive ::
2. prophylactic ::
3. preventative ::
4. precautionary measure ::
5. prophylactic ::
6. interference ::
7. preventative ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: preventive
Meaning and definitions of preventive, translation in Bangla
language for preventive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of preventive in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'preventive'
What preventive means in Bangla, preventive meaning
in Bangla, preventive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of preventive in Bangla language.