Noun(1) the number of occurrences within a given time period(2) the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations(3) the number of observations in a given statistical category
(1) This can be induced by a microwave field with a frequency that corresponds to the transition between the two lowest atomic states.(2) Suppose an FM radio station is assigned the broadcast frequency 100 MHz.(3) A trifield meter measures the electromagnetic frequency in the space around it.(4) Poch and Mannering found that the presence of a sight-distance restriction was found to significantly increase accident frequency .(5) In short, it plugs into a headphones jack and transmits the signal over an FM frequency you choose.(6) He turned around and adjusted the frequency on his portable radio.(7) Rest periods and frequency should be the same as those for increasing muscular strength.(8) Alcohol may trigger attacks during the period headaches occur, so avoidance of all alcohol during these periods will reduce headache frequency .(9) The frequency of respiring colonies relative to viable colonies was determined after growth at 30Ôö¼Ôûæ for 3 days.(10) Financial crises occur with frightening frequency .(11) These things seem to happen with alarming frequency these days.(12) Or we can listen to them through radio transmission on a special frequency that's unique for each airport.(13) The frequency of light emitted from atoms in an excited state is measured in emission spectroscopy.(14) a coding sequence to ensure that everyone changes frequency in the correct manner(15) Many scientists believe that the recent increase in hurricane frequency and intensity is due to global warming, which has raised sea temperatures.(16) The aim of induction is to find series of events whose frequency of occurrence converges toward a limit.
(1) frequency range :: কম্পাংক সীমা
(2) radio frequency :: বেতার কম্পাঙ্ক
(3) frequency response :: ফ্রিকোয়েন্সি প্রতিক্রিয়া
(4) sampling frequency :: স্যাম্পলিং ফ্রিকোয়েন্সি
(5) frequency band :: ফ্রিকোয়েন্সি ব্যান্ড
(6) frequency distribution :: কম্পাংক বন্টন
(7) frequency modulation :: কম্পাংক একক
(8) low frequency :: কম কম্পাঙ্ক
(9) high-frequency :: উচ্চ তরঙ্গ
1. rate of occurrence ::
2. incidence ::
3. amount ::
5. prevalence ::
6. distribution ::
1. infrequency ::
frequencies, frequency, infrequency
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, it's the apparent change
in the FREQUENCY of a wave...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
-They have FREQUENCY inhibitors.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
There are FREQUENCY inhibitors.
We're losing communication.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
The FREQUENCY with which your parents
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
No technology can inhibit such
a FREQUENCY. We'll talk through here.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: frequency
Meaning and definitions of frequency, translation in Bangla
language for frequency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of frequency in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'frequency'
What frequency means in Bangla, frequency meaning
in Bangla, frequency
definition, examples and pronunciation
of frequency in Bangla language.