ব্যবস্থা করা, যন্ত্রশিল্পীরুপে কাজ করা, বাস্তুশিল্পিরূপে কাজ করা, উদ্ভাবন করা, পরিচালনা করাযন্ত্রশিল্পী, বাস্তুশিল্পী
Noun(1) a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems(2) the operator of a railway locomotive
Verb(1) design as an engineer(2) plan and direct (a complex undertaking
(1) They possessed a lethal forward division that managed to engineer breathtaking scores from very limited possession but some gaping holes at the back ensured that defeat would be their lot.(2) After I graduate, I'm going to become an aerospace engineer and design space ships with the Kazoo Constant.(3) An aerospace engineer by training, Dr. Chen received his Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology.(4) He received a quickly taken free kick and managed to engineer an opportunity for himself.(5) He went to sea with the Coast Guard as an engineer on the ships and later, a steamship inspector until he retired in 1988.(6) Alternatively you could hire a consulting structural engineer .(7) York were immediately on the back foot but repelled a series of short corners and managed to engineer a breakaway attack.(8) He is also an experienced and qualified audio engineer .(9) an aeronautical engineer(10) The engineer designing the system needs to take into account a wide range of factors in order to assure the reliability of the electrical systems.(11) As an electronics engineer I used to build gadgets for my cars including battery strength indicators, lights-on warning alarms and even alarm systems themselves.(12) Brenda hadn't ceased to plot, plan and engineer his defeat, regardless if he was the only capable negotiator dedicated to the union's position.(13) This guy is an engineer who designs and builds humanoid robots that are capable of standing and walking on their own, not just some guy who tinkers in his garage.(14) the prime engineer of the approach(15) Tarek Alkhrdaji, Ph.D., is a design engineer for the Structural Group.(16) Here's how Ford is taking technology pioneered by the aircraft industry to help design and engineer better cars.
(1) civil engineer :: নির্মাণ প্রকৌশলী
(2) software engineer :: সফ্টওয়্যার ইঞ্জিনিয়ার
(3) electrical engineer :: তড়িৎ প্রকৌশলী
(4) chemical engineer :: রাসায়নিক প্রকৌশলী
(5) mechanical engineer :: যন্ত্র কৌশলী
(6) computer engineer :: কম্পিউটার প্রকৌশলী
(7) chief engineer :: প্রধান প্রকৌশলী
(8) sound engineer :: শব্দ প্রকৌশলী
(9) sales engineer :: বিক্রয় প্রকৌশলী
1. designer ::
2. operator ::
4. engine driver ::
6. bring about ::
7. mastermind ::
engineer, engineered, engineers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from the subpar education
and menial life of an ENGINEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
At the crossing, we got this guy
who's smooth-talking the ENGINEER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
He's an ENGINEER
and I'm an experimental physicist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
and he's looking for an
ENGINEER to help maintain
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Granted, you're just an ENGINEER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: engineer
Meaning and definitions of engineer, translation in Bangla
language for engineer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of engineer in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'engineer'
What engineer means in Bangla, engineer meaning
in Bangla, engineer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of engineer in Bangla language.