ব্যক্তিত্ব, ব্যক্তি, ব্যক্তিগত ভাব, ব্যক্তিগত অবস্থা, অস্মিতা, ব্যক্তিরূপে অস্তিত্ব, বৈশিষ্ট্য, লোক, বিশিষ্ট লোকব্যক্তিগত ভাব বা অবস্থা
Noun(1) the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual(2) a person of considerable prominence
(1) Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.(2) People are drawn to their sunny personality and easygoing disposition.(3) There is a major resemblance in the personality traits of most trendy people.(4) I suppose I was questioning the whole idea of what a celebrity or a personality is.(5) There is only one possible reason for a book such as this, the autobiography of a television personality .(6) Not that it matters anyway: we're probably more interested in personality and passion for the role than test points.(7) They felt Coolidge was too quiet, that he lacked color and personality .(8) an official opening by a famous personality(9) We've all seen her in full flow, holding the room captive with the sheer force of her personality .(10) she's always had loads of personality(11) They have no personality , and if you try and study them closely in the dream, you can't make out any detail on their face.(12) In a vivacious woman, not necessarily a pretty one, her personality , charm and character can shine through.(13) The style is determined by the personality and character of the publication, and often by the target audience.(14) On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality .(15) A good mask should be able to express the personality of the character.(16) He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality .
(1) personality disorder :: ব্যক্তিত্ব ব্যাধির
(2) split personality :: বিভাজিত ব্যক্তিত্ব
(3) outgoing personality :: বিদায়ী ব্যক্তিত্ব
(4) personality trait :: ব্যক্তিত্ব বৈশিষ্ট্য
(5) cult of personality :: ব্যক্তিত্বের অর্চনা
(6) personality test :: ব্যক্তিত্ব পরীক্ষা
(7) personality type :: ব্যক্তিত্ব টাইপ
(8) new personality :: নতুন ব্যক্তিত্ব
(9) multiple personality :: মাল্টিপল পার্সোনালিটি
1. character ::
2. charisma ::
3. celebrity ::
1. nobody ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...at the time of your birth
somehow affects your PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
He combs back his curlicue
and affects a mild-mannered PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
So she could verify
whether my PERSONALITY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
My boyfriend has
an off-putting PERSONALITY, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
It's consistent with
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: personality
Meaning and definitions of personality, translation in Bangla
language for personality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of personality in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'personality'
What personality means in Bangla, personality meaning
in Bangla, personality
definition, examples and pronunciation
of personality in Bangla language.