পায়রা, পারাবত, ঘুঘুর বাচ্ছা, ঘুঘু, কামী, কপোত
Noun(1) wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs
(1) Birds such as the homing pigeon comprise most of the short list.(2) He spoke pigeon English, and would tell me stories often consisting of as many gestures as words.(3) DNA extracted from specimens of extinct animals has already been used to show that the Mauritian dodo is a close cousin to the common pigeon .(4) People who first spoke pigeon languages (e.g. Creole) which were just a combination of other languages had kids that incorporated grammar and usage into the language that the parents never used or taught.(5) To make it even better, this guy only spoke French and Paul spoke pigeon French.(6) When she turned back Dagmar was gone, a grey pigeon sat on the window sill, high above.(7) He'd pounce too fast and fall short of the pigeon .(8) They spent two weeks there practising the local language - a pigeon English called Krio - and lazing on the beaches.(9) In one, a white pigeon is perched on a hand round which a serpent, ready to strike, has wound itself.(10) In Trafalgar Square, he meets up with Bugsy, a fat, smelly, cheeky con-man pigeon , who ends up volunteering for the war effort by mistake.(11) Hermia will have to tell them first, it's her pigeon(12) The pigeon is the gaming commission who doesn't recognize the gambler's need for excitement and agrees to bar them from casinos.(13) My black and white teachers alike would vehemently criticize and say I spoke " pigeon language" or broken English.(14) Stewart screamed as his father hauled him up, thrashed around with arms to protect his face when a white pigeon suddenly exploded from below him and beat its way into the safe air.(15) Suspicions that new and undetectable drugs are being used have grown after samples from scores of racing pigeons in Belgium disappeared.(16) Their short breeding cycle allows pigeons and doves to have more broods to compensate for their small brood sizes and relatively high rates of predation.
(1) homing pigeon :: স্বগৃহে প্রত্যাবর্তন পায়রা
(2) carrier pigeon :: পত্রবাহক কপোত
(3) passenger pigeon :: অভিবাসী কবুতর
(4) clay pigeon shooting :: কাদামাটি পায়রা শুটিং
(5) pigeon pea :: অড়হর
(6) wood pigeon :: বনকপোত
(7) pigeon-toed :: পায়রা বাঁকাপা
(8) clay pigeon :: কাদামাটি পায়রা
(9) pigeon holes :: পায়রা গর্ত
(10) pigeon house :: পায়রার খাঁটা
1. pigeon ::
2. dove ::
3. veteran ::
4. turtle ::
5. turtledove ::
6. sly person ::
7. moon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not crazy! I don't have
to take a PIGEON as my bride!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Don't you agree?
We're going to need PIGEON pies.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
on his PIGEON,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
People eat PIGEON pie in the capital.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: pigeon
Meaning and definitions of pigeon, translation in Bangla
language for pigeon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pigeon in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pigeon'
What pigeon means in Bangla, pigeon meaning
in Bangla, pigeon
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pigeon in Bangla language.