মরিচ, গোলমরিচ, পিপুল, রসিকতা, পরিহাস, সজীবতা, স্ফূর্তি, মেজাজ, প্রকৃতি, তেজ, শক্তি, গোলমরিচ, গোলমরিচের গাছ, গোলমরিচের বীজ, কোপনতামরিচ ছিটাইয়া দেত্তয়া, নিক্ষেপ করা, তিরস্কার করা, বকুনি দেত্তয়া, ভর্ত্সনা করা, ধিক্কার দেত্তয়া, মরিচ-সংযুক্ত করাগোলামরিচ, গোলামরিচের গাছ বা বীজ
Noun(1) climber having dark red berries (peppercorns(2) any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers(3) pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India; use whole or ground(4) sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
Verb(1) add pepper to(2) attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
(1) Remove the plastic wrap from the tuna rolls; season with salt and pepper and add to the pan.(2) Squeeze the lime or lemon juice over the peas and lentils, grind over a little pepper and salt and serve hot.(3) In a small bowl, combine sugar, paprika, salt, pepper , cumin, chilli powder and garlic.(4) Transfer into the salad bowl, add in the parsley and rucola, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper , and toss to coat.(5) season to taste with salt and pepper(6) Serve warm, sprinkled with a little sea salt and freshly ground pepper , to accompany chicken, steaks, lamb, or burgers.(7) Season with a little salt and freshly ground pepper if you'd like.(8) First prepare the mayo: place the egg yolks, mustard, 1 tsp lemon juice and plenty of salt and pepper in a food processor and process for a few seconds.(9) Add some Maldon salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and a small bowl of freshly grated Parmesan to dip into.(10) The meat mixture has ground beef, onion, tomato paste, peas, salt, pepper , and curry powder.(11) Drying may bring about a desirable change in flavour, as in pepper where the pungency increases.(12) Season with salt and freshly ground pepper , add the parsley and stir gently.(13) he liked to play pepper(14) Whiz the onion, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth.(15) Coat the chicken with olive oil, and scatter with sea salt, pepper and oregano.(16) Add freshly ground pepper , the bay leaf, a splash of wine, and the butter.
(1) green pepper :: সবুজ মরিচ
(2) red pepper :: লাল মরিচ
(3) pepper mill :: কাগজ কারখানা
(4) chilli pepper :: কাঁচা মরিচ
(5) black pepper :: গোল মরিচ
(6) chili pepper :: কাঁচা মরিচ মরিচ
(7) cayenne pepper :: গোলমরিচ
(8) hot pepper :: ঝাল মরিচ
(9) sweet pepper :: মিষ্টি মরিচ
1. capsicum ::
2. peppercorn ::
3. white pepper ::
4. add pepper to ::
থেকে মরিচ যোগ করুন
5. sprinkle ::
6. bombard ::
বোমা ছুড়িয়া মারা
7. pelt ::
pepper, peppered, peppering, peppers, peppery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and a can of PEPPER spray that says,
"Close enough, Jack."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Wrong. She just took a sip
from his Diet Dr. Pepper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
What if we were to go
as dinner table favorites, salt and PEPPER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Next, we need a teaspoon of PEPPER,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
who sold PEPPER off the back of a wagon,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: pepper
Meaning and definitions of pepper, translation in Bangla
language for pepper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pepper in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pepper'
What pepper means in Bangla, pepper meaning
in Bangla, pepper
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pepper in Bangla language.