Noun(1) a content word that can be used to refer to a person, place, thing, quality, or action(2) the word class that can serve as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or in apposition
(1) Our first observation is that ├ö├ç├┐father├ö├ç├û is a noun, and a noun is a person, place, or thing.(2) In Swinburne's work as a whole many adjectives are used as nouns and many nouns as adjectives.(3) Many English words can be nouns or verbs, with the exact same English spelling.(4) Of particular interest here is how the participants in the picture are referred to by the choice of pronouns or nouns .(5) Verbs are grouped as absolute, relative, or nounal .(6) These children were asked to explain the meaning of some common Dutch and Turkish nouns in an extended word definition task.
(1) proper noun :: বিশেষ্য
(2) uncountable noun :: অগণ্য বিশেষ্য
(3) common noun :: সাধারণ বিশেষ্য
(4) plural noun :: বহুবচন বিশেষ্য
(5) abstract noun :: বস্তুবাচক নাম
(6) noun phrase :: বিশেষ্য ফ্রেজ
(7) noun clause :: বিশেষ্য ধারা
(8) collective noun :: যৌথ বিশেষ্য
(9) mass noun :: ভর বিশেষ্য
(10) count noun :: গ্য
1. noun ::
2. substantive ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That NOUN has no gender
in High Valyrian.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Too bad that's a proper NOUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: noun
Meaning and definitions of noun, translation in Bangla
language for noun with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of noun in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'noun'
What noun means in Bangla, noun meaning
in Bangla, noun
definition, examples and pronunciation
of noun in Bangla language.