Noun(1) a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing(2) garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
(1) He finished his burger and grabbed a napkin from the dispenser in the middle of the table.(2) He scoffed and studied the origami napkin in front of him.(3) Jeff exclaimed as he threw his cloth napkin onto the table with a grin.(4) she unfolded her napkin and put it on her lap(5) Tears poured down my face and I blew my nose in a crumpled napkin I had in my bag.(6) Nelson tossed his napkin on his plate, and, rising, strode toward the door.(7) Sam took a paper napkin from the chromium dispenser, crunched it into a ball and handed it to her.(8) I put the linen napkin on my lap to show I am not poorly mannered and uncivil.(9) My fingers fidgeted with the white, cloth napkin in my lap.(10) She walked to him as he unfolded a white cloth napkin and smiled.(11) Then he wiped his hands and mouth, throwing the used napkin on his empty plate.(12) He took a cocktail napkin and wrote on it.(13) Frankie grabbed a napkin from the silver holder and pulled a pen out of his pocket.(14) The white linen thing at your place is called a napkin (not a serviette; a serviette is a paper napkin with Christmas trees printed on it).(15) Compounds very much like it are also used in disposable diapers and sanitary napkins .(16) Dutifully, I grab a couple napkins from the dispenser next to me and pass them to my right.
(1) sanitary napkin :: স্যানিটারি ন্যাপকিন
(2) napkin ring :: ন্যাপকিন রিং
(3) paper napkin :: কাগজ ন্যাপকিন
(4) table napkin :: টেবিল রুমাল
(5) napkin paper :: ন্যাপকিন কাগজ
1. table napkin ::
2. diaper ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, a NAPKIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Grab a NAPKIN, homey,
you just got served.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
- That's actually my NAPKIN.
- Oh, this is a nightmare.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Ooh, are-are you gonna
write it on a NAPKIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
- Could you grab me another NAPKIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: napkin
Meaning and definitions of napkin, translation in Bangla
language for napkin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of napkin in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'napkin'
What napkin means in Bangla, napkin meaning
in Bangla, napkin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of napkin in Bangla language.