বানর, বাঁদর, কপি, মর্কট, অনিষ্টকারী বালক, অবজ্ঞাসূচক নামবাঁদরামি করা, বোকা বানান
Noun(1) any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians(2) one who is playfully mischievous
Verb(1) play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly(2) do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
(1) History is the relationship of the transmission of ideas that no monkey could ever understand, by human beings from generation to generation.(2) One day you just get tired of being the monkey and want to be the organ grinder├ö├ç┬¬(3) I've got wives to take care of, kids to take care of, and I don't have time to monkey around.(4) If for nothing else, stop by just to monkey around a bit!(5) So don't monkey around - break out the pen and paper, and write away!(6) This is just the place for those who like to monkey around.(7) The attraction of this film is watching it all go wrong and seeing the organ grinder savaged by his own monkey .(8) don't monkey with that lock!(9) The lesson was that if you present your party as the prospective junior government partner, voters will opt for the organ grinder rather than the monkey .(10) where have you been, you little monkey!(11) He clambers over the machinery with the agility of a monkey , hanging at giddy angles to watch Siegfried's latest bit of boorish behaviour.(12) It is home to the giant panda, the snub-nosed monkey and the dove tree.(13) With a bottomless budget, why monkey around trying to retrofit fiberglass?(14) He had been visiting an area zoo when a monkey swung from its tree perch, swiped his glasses and hurled them into a hippo hole.(15) Instead, they were looking at me curiously, like I was a particularly absorbing monkey at the zoo.(16) They don't really monkey with the playwright's words.
(1) monkey business :: বাঁদরামি
(2) little monkey :: সামান্য বানর
(3) monkey face :: বানর মুখ
(4) monkey bars :: বানর বার
(5) squirrel monkey :: কাঠবিড়াল বানর
(6) howler monkey :: সাঙ্ঘাতিক ভুল বানর
(7) rhesus monkey :: রীস্যাস বানর
(8) cheeky monkey :: বেহায়া বানর
(9) porch monkey :: বারান্দা বানর
1. simian ::
2. primate ::
3. ape ::
4. fiddle ::
5. tamper ::
অবৈধ প্রভাব বিস্তার করা
monkey, monkeyed, monkeying, monkeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Robot MONKEY butler.Robot MONKEY butler.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
I hope one of those people is a MONKEY
because this is bananas.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
some trained MONKEY
dancing for coins.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
When does a MONKEY have a trunk?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
plus the MONKEY and Batman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: monkey
Meaning and definitions of monkey, translation in Bangla
language for monkey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of monkey in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'monkey'
What monkey means in Bangla, monkey meaning
in Bangla, monkey
definition, examples and pronunciation
of monkey in Bangla language.