Noun(1) a particular point in time(2) an indefinitely short time(3) at this time(4) having important effects or influence(5) a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force(6) the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
(1) It should not be so difficult to say these things, but Sonia has been waiting for the right moment .(2) Your body shakes with excitement right up until the moment you step on stage.(3) He looked away for a moment but returned to steering the cart down the dirt road.(4) He rubbed his hand over his eyes wearily and thought for a moment before replying.(5) I do remember the door opening onto daylight, always a magic moment , and John inviting us all back to his place.(6) Nothing of any importance or moment was really happening, but it appeared to be.(7) Depending on your tastes, it was a golden moment in the history of British music or a cringe-making aural atrocity.(8) come over here for a moment(9) she was back a moment later(10) in a moment(11) The forthcoming convention on the future of a new Europe is going to be a key moment in the development of the EU.(12) He had been laying low for awhile waiting for the right moment to get his revenge.(13) I'll always remember that moment(14) It is therefore of little moment for the affected parties and, derivatively, for social policy.(15) She rolled over onto her stomach and paused, as if she was waiting for the right moment to move.(16) The event marked an historic moment for the school as it was the most money ever raised for a charity.
(1) at the moment :: এখন
(2) one moment :: এক মুহূর্ত
(3) at this moment :: এই মুহূর্তে
(4) in this moment :: এই মুহূর্তে
(5) from this moment :: এই মুহূর্ত থেকে
(6) a moment :: এক মুহূর্ত
(7) for a moment :: এক মুহূর্তের জন্য
(8) for the moment :: মুহূর্তটির জন্য
(9) the moment :: মুহূর্ত
(10) not at the moment :: মুহূর্তে না
1. little while ::
3. importance ::
4. minute ::
5. import ::
6. mo ::
7. present moment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ From the MOMENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
How about we take a MOMENT
to think about where we are?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
From that MOMENT
until the MOMENT she dies,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Let my name
have one more MOMENT in the sun
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
But it was in the heat of the MOMENT.
I was trying to win an argument.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: moment
Meaning and definitions of moment, translation in Bangla
language for moment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moment in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'moment'
What moment means in Bangla, moment meaning
in Bangla, moment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of moment in Bangla language.