ঘাড়, গলা, গ্রীবা, গর্দান, স্কন্ধ, কণ্ঠ, গল, কন্ধরপ্রণয়ভাবে পরম্পর গলা জড়ানটুঁটি
Noun(1) the part of an organism (human or animal(2) a narrow elongated projecting strip of land(3) a cut of meat from the neck of an animal(4) a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form(5) an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer's neck
Verb(1) kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
(1) There was a piece of metal about this big stuck in the neck piece of my vest.(2) the colt won the 122nd running of the Midsummer Derby by a neck(3) TODAY IS St Patrick's Day and one thing you can be sure of in Ireland is a good Irish stew, made with lamb neck , onions and potatoes.(4) She ran towards it and picked up a hefty bottle by the neck .(5) The chain of parenthood just got tighter around my neck as now I actually have to pay attention more than half of the time.(6) Grasping the broken bottle by its neck , he slashed at the crazed slayer with it.(7) For example, figure 3 depicts an orthopaedics unit reviewing its care for patients with fractured neck of femur.(8) Despite being large the neck of the hernia is narrow, however, only surgery can correct it.(9) But he accelerated superbly to lead just after the last and eased down to win by a neck .(10) In-hospital mortality after admission for fractured neck of femur is 13 % in England.(11) I could never play it though I was always hypnotized by how people could strum the cords and work the neck of the guitar.(12) he'll be stuck with a loan around his neck(13) With a mortgage weighing heavily around my neck , how was I to afford to do all that was necessary to give the cottage my individual stamp?(14) And they say a lot of rain falls in this neck of the woods?(15) Max placed the guitar in Milo's lap, and Milo gently curled his long fingers around the neck .(16) She was breathing heavily and rubbing her sore neck with one hand.
(1) stiff neck :: ঘাড় শক্ত
(2) pain in the neck :: ঘাড় ব্যথা
(3) the neck :: গলা
(4) long neck :: দীর্ঘ ঘাড়
(5) a pain in the neck :: হাটু ব্যাথা
(6) crew neck :: ক্রু ঘাড়
(7) neck and neck :: ঘাড় এবং গলা
(8) neck brace :: ঘাড় বক্রবন্ধনী
(9) neck of the woods :: মানুষকে ঘাড়
(10) round neck :: বৃত্তাকার ঘাড়
1. nape ::
2. scruff ::
3. cervix ::
4. scrag ::
5. kiss ::
6. caress ::
7. pet ::
8. smooch ::
9. make out ::
10. canoodle ::
11. spoon ::
neck, necked, necking, necks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And is that lipstick
on your cheek and NECK?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I really should wear a bell around my NECK
so you guys can hear me coming.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
who sucked the fat
out of her NECK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Wearing the crown for so many years
must have left your NECK a bit crooked.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
( NECK cracks )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: neck
Meaning and definitions of neck, translation in Bangla
language for neck with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neck in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'neck'
What neck means in Bangla, neck meaning
in Bangla, neck
definition, examples and pronunciation
of neck in Bangla language.