রক্ত, রক্তপাত, হত্যা, খুন, উচ্চবংশে জন্ম, লহু, রূধির, জ্ঞাতিত্ব, রাজবংশ, মেজাজ, উত্তেজনা, বংশ, কোন কিছুর নির্যাস, শোণিত, লৌ, লোহ, ক্রোধ, লোহূপ্রথম রক্তের স্বাদ দেত্তয়া, রক্তমোক্ষণ করাপ্রাণনাশ, আবেগ, জাতি
Noun(1) the fluid (red in vertebrates(2) temperament or disposition(3) a dissolute man in fashionable society(4) the descendants of one individual(5) people viewed as members of a group
Verb(1) smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
(1) They haven't got a drop of Aboriginal blood in their veins but by crikey they're able to get some attention.(2) drop of blood(3) My blood boiled, fiery brown eyes shooting daggers at my pimply-faced enemy.(4) a lot of blood will be spilled(5) blood donation(6) A giant squid's blood cannot carry oxygen well in warm water, so if it is forced to the surface, it will suffocate.(7) any blood who opted out was ostracized(8) he was prepared to shed blood for the cause(9) And although his parents were from Jamaica, James says he has Chinese blood in his family.(10) Mainly red, because you can get so passionate about it your blood gets up.(11) drops of blood(12) A scientist has found a 20 million-year-old fossil of a spider ├ö├ç├┤ and its blood ├ö├ç├┤ trapped in amber.(13) It reduces the body's blood oxygen level, causing carbon dioxide levels to rise.(14) Experts believe that his father's position helped him to ascend the throne, since there was no royal blood in his family.(15) This album is going to get my blood moving and then it will also set my blood on fire.(16) He openly supported the Jewish cause during the Arab revolt in Palestine though there was not a drop of Jewish blood in his veins.
(1) blood pressure :: রক্তচাপ
(2) high blood pressure :: উচ্চ্ রক্তচাপ
(3) blood clot :: রক্তপিন্ড
(4) blood vessels :: রক্তনালী
(5) blood test :: রক্ত পরীক্ষা
(6) blood type :: রক্তের গ্রুপ
(7) blood brother :: রক্তের ভাই
(8) first blood :: প্রথম রক্ত
(9) bad blood :: খারাপ রক্ত
1. plasma ::
2. ancestry ::
3. bloodline ::
4. rake ::
মই দিয়া আহরণ করা
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
blood, blooded, bloodily, blooding, bloodless, bloods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The BLOOD of my enemies,
not the BLOOD of innocents.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
a drop of his BLOOD killed Robb Stark...
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
I have shown you the power of king's BLOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
BLOOD everywhere, so...
never mind, it's me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
I have never been nothing.
I am the BLOOD of the dragon.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: blood
Meaning and definitions of blood, translation in Bengali language for blood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of blood in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "blood"
What blood means in Bengali, blood meaning
in Bengali, blood definition, examples and pronunciation
of blood in Bengali language.