ভীতিপ্রদর্শন, ভীতি, ভয়, ভয়াবহ বিপদভীতিপ্রদর্শন করা, ভীত করাশাসানি
Noun(1) something that is a source of danger(2) a threat or the act of threatening
Verb(1) pose a threat to; present a danger to(2) express a threat either by an utterance or a gesture(3) act in a threatening manner
(1) Yet the sense of space, of distance, the remoteness of the places through which one travelled never contained a hint of menace .(2) The council claims skateboarders are a menace to pedestrians and cause damage running in to tens of thousands of pounds.(3) the snakes are a menace to farm animals(4) Leonard was jailed for 13 months after a judge told him he had not only been a danger but a menace to other road users.(5) So there I was, behind bars, only 21 but already a dangerous criminal, and a menace to society, according to papers and television.(6) Although medical treatment has improved in recent times, the disease is still a menace to many people's health.(7) His strategy is to play down expectations for a breakthrough while hinting with ever increasing menace that the longer it takes the harder it will be to end the deadlock.(8) Night blanketed the land as she settled in, she had almost fallen asleep when an angry and threatening presence enveloped her, almost palpable menace .(9) But in the hands of the wrong people, a Rottweiler or a big, powerful dog of any breed is an absolute menace .(10) Bovell and his band conjured up an atmosphere of potent menace and seething sensuality.(11) He was uncompromising and a menace to world peace.(12) In this age of computer design, stadium mood and atmosphere can be engineered to give an aura of menace to the most sanguine opponents.(13) The name Cul-de-sac and the press release's hints of menace suggest the play is about the idea of neighbourhood or the failure of human connection.(14) Yes, I was a criminal, a drunk, a drug dealer, an addict and a menace to society.(15) During sentencing, Judge Hernandez stated that Diane was dangerous and a menace to society.(16) It is an argument for the sensible control of badger numbers so they are once again regarded as an asset to the countryside, not a menace to it.
(1) man :: মানুষ
(2) for men :: পুরুষদের জন্য
(3) men and women :: পুরুষ এবং মহিলা
(4) young men :: যুবক
(5) all men :: সব পুরুষ
(6) these men :: এই লোকগুলি
(7) the three wise men :: তিন জ্ঞানীলোক
(8) most men :: অধিকাংশ লোক
(9) great men :: মহান ব্যক্তিদের
(10) poor men :: দরিদ্র মানুষের
(11) three wise men :: তিনজন জ্ঞানী ব্যক্তি
Tags for the entry 'menace'
What menace means in Bangla, menace meaning
in Bangla, menace
definition, examples and pronunciation
of menace in Bangla language.