ঝিল্লী, ঝিল্লি, পর্দা, জীবদেহের ঝিল্লি, উদ্ভিদ্দেহের ঝিল্লি, পরদাঝিল্লি বা অতি পাতলা পর্দা
Noun(1) a thin pliable sheet of material(2) a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants
(1) The ridge of the roof is a water channel from which water overflows onto the thin roofing membrane of stone and glass.(2) Carefully slice away the thin membrane which covers the monkfish tail, to reveal the firm white meat.(3) the mucous membrane(4) Structurally it is a membrane surrounding the heart, and physiologically it protects the heart.(5) The cost of labor is virtually the same as for the thinner membrane , but puncture resistance is greatly enhanced.(6) Because of surface tension, the water does not fall out of the tiny hole, although a thin membrane may be added, just to be safe.(7) the nucleus is a distinct region with a membrane around it(8) So many layers of colour have been piled on the canvas that a rubbery membrane of paint hangs over the sharp edges of the frame.(9) the concrete should include a membrane to prevent water seepage(10) Fibers in the wing membrane added structural support and stiffness.(11) the concrete should include a membrane to prevent rising damp(12) Our brains are literally made of fat and our nerves are sheathed in thin membranes of it.(13) A closely related plant, S. jamaicensis, which has darker blue-mauve flowers and fleshy rather than membranaceous leaves, grows in the Northern Territory and probably also occurs in the Kimberley.(14) This phospholipid bilayer is the fundamental structure of all biological membranes .(15) Osmosis is important in food preparation because the cell walls of living organisms are semipermeable membranes .(16) The ├ö├ç├┐paala├ö├ç├û is non-absorbent, has a membraneous coating and could be used as an eco-friendly substitute for plastic glasses and vessels.
(1) cell membrane :: কোষের ঝিল্লি
(2) mucous membrane :: শ্লৈষ্মিক ঝিল্লি
(3) plasma membrane :: রক্তরস ঝিল্লি
(4) basement membrane :: বুনিয়াদ ঝিল্লি
(5) tympanic membrane :: কর্ণপটহ
(6) nuclear membrane :: পারমাণবিক ঝিল্লি
(7) virginal membrane :: কুমারী ঝিল্লি
(8) membrane potential :: ঝিল্লি সম্ভাব্য
(9) semipermeable membrane :: semipermeable ঝিল্লি
(10) synovial membrane :: synovial ঝিল্লি
1. layer ::
2. sheet ::
3. skin ::
4. film ::
5. tissue ::
6. integument ::
7. overlay ::
8. pellicle ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: membrane
Meaning and definitions of membrane, translation in Bangla
language for membrane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of membrane in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'membrane'
What membrane means in Bangla, membrane meaning
in Bangla, membrane
definition, examples and pronunciation
of membrane in Bangla language.