Noun(1) someone who maintains and audits business accounts
(1) After that, tax payers will have to employ an accountant or work out for themselves how much they owe the taxman.(2) The involvement of a qualified accountant in preparing these forecasts is recommended.(3) Your assets are seized and managed by an accountant specialising in insolvency.(4) He is not sure if he owes tax on this, but is meeting his accountant this week to discuss the issue.(5) Ask your accountant to inform your tax office as soon as possible that he or she is dealing with your case.(6) He would pass the letter on to his accountant , who would more than likely tell him not to worry.(7) There will always be a flow of accountants leaving the country to work and gain experience abroad.(8) They cancelled their credit cards when told accountants were to look through the books, it is claimed.(9) When my banker boyfriend came to London, he hung out with other bankers, or accountants and lawyers.(10) The orientation of research and development staff is likely to differ from that of accountants .(11) Financial control is not as popular with qualified accountants as it used to be.(12) If Hannibal had listened too long to his accountants , he might not have set off in the first place.(13) Many accountants have opted to return to college to add further value to their skills.(14) The accountants decided the accounts were inefficient, and persuaded the politicians to close them.(15) Many accountants made it to the board having previously served as senior executives.(16) He said the vast bulk of claims against accountants were not for audit work but for taxation work.
(1) chief accountant :: প্রধান হিসাবরক্ষক
(2) chartered accountant :: চার্টার্ড হিসাবরক্ষক
(3) public accountant :: পাবলিক হিসাবরক্ষক
(4) tax accountant :: কর হিসাবরক্ষক
(5) cost accountant :: খরচ হিসাবরক্ষক
(6) charted accountant :: সনদ অনুযায়ী হিসাবরক্ষক
(7) certified accountant :: প্রত্যয়িত হিসাবরক্ষক
(8) accountant-general :: মহাগাণনিক
1. bookkeeper ::
2. CPA ::
4. comptroller ::
5. bean counter ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you are the ACCOUNTANT of record
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
So, my ACCOUNTANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: accountant
Meaning and definitions of accountant, translation in Bangla
language for accountant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accountant in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'accountant'
What accountant means in Bangla, accountant meaning
in Bangla, accountant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of accountant in Bangla language.