English to Bangla Meaning of liver - যকৃৎ

Liver :

যকৃৎ, হৃদয়, সাহস, বক্ষ, যকৃতের পীড়া

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of liver in English
Noun(1) large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; synthesizes vitamin A; detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes(2) liver of an animal used as meat(3) a person who has a special life style(4) someone who lives in a place
Adjective(1) having a reddish-brown color
Examples of liver in English
(1) It was monkfish liver served as a pÔö£├│tÔö£┬« and, floating on top of it, a froth of soy foam.(2) Wonderfully sweet-sharp flavours here, which are great with grilled lamb or liver .(3) The answer is that the exceptional preservation displayed in these rocks enables us to recognise the eyes, scales and even the liver of the animals.(4) The excess is stored in your organs, especially your liver , heart and pancreas.(5) a liver transplant(6) Well, it's very pale and it should be like a real liver , dark red colour, you see.(7) If the condition goes untreated, the animal will develop an ulcerated stomach and a diseased liver .(8) I usually have the calves' liver when I come here, it's very good.(9) a clean liver(10) For food rewards, try chicken, liver , cheese, sardines, and other smelly, yummy, soft treats.(11) The menu is impressive and boasts not just your run-of-the-mill pizzas and pastas but Mediterranean variations on steak, chicken, fish, liver and lamb dishes.(12) Calf's liver is served with good smoked bacon: ask for the dull red wine gravy to be served separately or, better, not at all.(13) If you've got it, it's worth cutting down on red meat, liver and kidneys.(14) In autopsies of these patients the organism has been found in the brain, lungs, heart, liver , and gastrointestinal tract.(15) As far as I can ascertain - there is no evidence of involvement of the liver , lungs, endocrine system, or other organs.(16) A typical example is minced beef cobbler, braised lambs' liver and onions, stuffed tomatoes, seafood flan salad or mixed side salad - all at a reasonable price.
Related Phrases of liver
(1) liver disease ::
যকৃতের রোগ
(2) fatty liver ::
মেদযুক্ত যকৃত
(3) liver cancer ::
লিভার ক্যান্সার
(4) goose liver ::
হংসী লিভার
(5) liver cirrhosis ::
লিভার সিরোসিস
(6) chopped liver ::
কাটা যকৃত
(7) liver function test ::
লিভার ফাংশন পরীক্ষা
(8) liver fluke ::
লিভার ফ্লুক
(9) cirrhosis of the liver ::
যকৃতের পচন রোগ
1. liver-colored ::
খয়েরি বর্ণযুক্ত
Different Forms
liver, livers
Word Example from TV Shows
[chuckles] Yeah,
and-and for my liver.

[chuckles] Yeah, and-and for my LIVER.

The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8

"10% chance of LIVER failure" sound like a 90% chance of LIVER success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

A drinker's liver
if ever I saw one.

A drinker's LIVER if ever I saw one.

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1

Kidney? Cornea? Piece of his liver?

Kidney? Cornea? Piece of his LIVER?

The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20

that you've put
your cock in is the liver.

that you've put your cock in is the LIVER.

Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4

English to Bangla Dictionary: liver

Meaning and definitions of liver, translation in Bangla language for liver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liver in Bangla and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'liver'

What liver means in Bangla, liver meaning in Bangla, liver definition, examples and pronunciation of liver in Bangla language.

Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Learn English Grammar
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension
Common Translations

How to use BDWord

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History