Noun(1) property that is leased or rented out or let(2) a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment(3) the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
Verb(1) let for money(2) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services(3) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract(4) engage for service under a term of contract
(1) Most try to lease or rent their fleets to cut risk and expense.(2) He said it was too early to say what other retailers would lease space.(3) So the mining lease which is granted is in the form of a schedule.(4) The site is held on a long-term lease at a peppercorn rent from the port.(5) They signed a five-year lease with an option to renew for five years, the summary said.(6) At the end of this month, a one-year lease expired.(7) Either way those who currently lease the garages will lose their coveted parking spaces.(8) What happens if one of you decides to terminate the lease on short notice?(9) The lease of the premises where the partnership practised was vested in the respondents as trustees for the partnership.(10) The Judge heard that the applicant had taken a lease of the premises.(11) The Lease or Buy Calculator is a tool designed to help in deciding whether to lease or buy business equipment.(12) Through this process, they would buy and lease back an entire building to its existing occupier.(13) The remaining 4,000 square feet of space will be available to lease to other tenants, he said.(14) Gross irregularity and corruption in granting the mining lease are involved.(15) He recommends negotiating a short-term lease that gives you options to acquire more space as needed.(16) If you're trading in a car, make sure the dealer applies the trade-in value to the price your lease is based on.
(1) lease agreement :: ইজারা চুক্তি
(2) lease contract :: ইজারা চুক্তি
(3) lease term :: ইজারার মেয়াদ
(4) lease line :: ইজারা লাইন
(5) capital lease :: রাজধানী ইজারা
(6) wet lease :: ভিজা ইজারা
(7) land lease :: জমি ইজারা
(8) renew lease :: ইজারা পুনর্নবীকরণ
(9) lease out :: ইজারা
(10) lease of life :: জীবনের ইজারা
1. rental agreement ::
3. rent ::
4. charter ::
5. take ::
lease, leased, leases, leasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a LEASE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Well, his rent and car LEASE
are exceedingly high.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
but I was willing
to LEASE the land
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: lease
Meaning and definitions of lease, translation in Bangla
language for lease with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lease in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lease'
What lease means in Bangla, lease meaning
in Bangla, lease
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lease in Bangla language.