প্রতিকূল, শত্রুতাপূর্ণ, শত্রুতাপরায়ণ, শত্রুপক্ষীয়, পরিপন্থী, শত্রুতাকারী, প্রতিদ্বন্দ্বী, বিলোম, বিরোধী, দ্রোহী
Noun(1) troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
Adjective(1) characterized by enmity or ill will(2) not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally(3) impossible to bring into friendly accord(4) very unfavorable to life or growth(5) unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company (used of attempts to buy or take control of a business
(1) He had opposed the Second Boer War, and was likewise initially hostile to the concept in August 1914.(2) A couple of months before he died, he became very hostile , very angry and he complained of horrible headaches.(3) It marks the first time a foreign company has launched a hostile takeover bid for a mainland company.(4) The speech, an argument against the enslavement of women, was to be directed to a hostile audience of whites.(5) Their right of defence was curtailed by interruptions from the judge and the apparently hand-picked audience of hostile spectators.(6) Globalization simply means freedom of movement for goods and people, and it is hard to be violently hostile to that.(7) China Development's action would be described as a hostile takeover bid in tender offer terms.(8) The accident was under investigation, though the military did say no hostile fire was involved.(9) That is why housing worker unions such as Unison are hostile to the plans and yesterday angrily began their campaign for a ├ö├ç├┐no├ö├ç├û vote.(10) On the other hand, it meant that some of his ideas provoked hostile opposition, while others were greeted with incomprehension or indifference.(11) And what message would Allende have sent to a hostile military had he refused the aid?(12) Military officials do not believe the crash was caused by hostile fire.(13) If Ebay, which has a virtual monopoly on classifieds is so hostile to decentralization, perhaps Ebay is vulnerable to the syndication model?(14) The film drew hostile questions from some audience members who felt it was unnecessarily violent and judgmental.(15) When there was hostile takeover bid, the town held prayer meetings for their corporation.(16) It is essential that all forces and assets that can combat hostile aircraft should take part in air defense.
(1) hostile takeover :: প্রতিকূল টেকওভারের
(2) hostile environment :: প্রতিকূল পরিবেশ
(3) suddenly turn hostile :: হঠাৎ প্রতিকূল চালু
(4) hostile forces :: প্রতিকূল বাহিনী
1. unfriendly ::
2. unfavorable ::
3. opposed to ::
4. uncongenial ::
1. friendly ::
2. hospitable ::
3. sympathetic ::
hostile, hostilely, hostiles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
RIOT OFFICER: Hostile in sight.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
It'll be HOSTILE, HOSTILE,
HOSTILE. (MUFFLED SCREAMING)
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
One HOSTILE remaining.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
and putting down
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
We’ve got HOSTILE gunfire. Officer down.
I repeat, officer down."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: hostile
Meaning and definitions of hostile, translation in Bangla
language for hostile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hostile in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hostile'
What hostile means in Bangla, hostile meaning
in Bangla, hostile
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hostile in Bangla language.