কান, কর্ণ, শ্রবণ, কর্ণপাত, শ্রবণশক্তি, শ্রুতি, মঁজরী, কাণ, শ্রবণেন্দ্রি়, কর্ণাকার বস্তু, শস্যের মঁজরী, সুরবোধশীষ ত্তঠা, মঁজরী ফোটা
কানঝোলাকড়া ধমকানিকানটুপির কানহেডফোনকান
Noun(1) the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium(2) good hearing(3) the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear(4) attention to what is said(5) fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
(1) Measurements were conducted at 20Ôö¼ÔûæC at the second leaf of seedlings and at 25Ôö¼ÔûæC at the second leaf above the ear during flowering.(2) "I don't like this├ö├ç┬¬" he muttered as he placed his sensitive ear against the door.(3) Trey listened with a patient ear , only making distance with the receiver when she whined or couldn't make out her blubbering.(4) Sometimes you needed a friendly ear to listen to your troubles and worries and tell you that everything was going to be alright.(5) I had not a good voice nor, I confess it, a very good ear .(6) He loves the English language and has a keen ear for its music.(7) They are offering a sympathetic ear to farmers suffering in the present weather crisis.(8) She offers a sympathetic ear and reassuring guidance.(9) The UK tag will show the flock number followed by the individual animal number and it is recommended that the tag is placed in the left ear of the animal.(10) My mom, being the rich socialite that she was, had an ear for gossip.(11) Tyler stood out even from this group with five earrings on each ear , two eyebrow rings on each eyebrow, four lip rings, and two tongue pierces.(12) ear infection(13) A good sound technician and composer with an instinctive ear for music is vital.(14) she offers a sympathetic ear to worried pet owners(15) The film was written by Laurence Coriat, who has an ear for the sort of unadorned, matter-of-fact dialogue that says a lot by what it leaves out.(16) Within a few days, he completely lost hearing in his left ear .
(1) ear drops :: কানের ড্রপ
(2) inner ear :: অন্তঃকর্ণ
(3) ear of corn :: ভূট্টা কান
(4) ear infection :: কান সংক্রমণ
(5) play it by ear :: কান দ্বারা এটি খেলা
(6) middle ear :: মধ্যম কান
(7) outer ear :: বাইরের কান
(8) play by ear :: কান দ্বারা খেলা
(9) ear canal :: কান খাল
(10) turn a deaf ear :: বধির হত্তয়া
1. inner ear ::
2. attention ::
3. appreciation ::
4. spike ::
5. pinna ::
ear, eared, earful, earfuls, earphone, earphones, ears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've come to pour them out to
the sympathetic EAR of the local barkeep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Rakharo say you should take EAR,
to teach respect.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
But what is that
behind your EAR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
- There's a man with an EAR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
perhaps grow a human EAR
on a mouse's back?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: ear
Meaning and definitions of ear, translation in Bangla
language for ear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ear in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ear'
What ear means in Bangla, ear meaning
in Bangla, ear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ear in Bangla language.