গর্ত, ছিদ্র, ফাঁক, গুহা, ছেঁদ, কূপ, ঘর, রন্ধ্র, ফাটল, খাদ, কুহর, খাই, অন্ধিসন্ধি, ঝঁঝাট, সুরুক, ফুকর, খুপরি, দর, বিল, লুকানের স্থান, আশ্রয়স্থল, খানা, বেআইনী কারবারের আড্ডা, খোঁদল, নোংরা কারবারের আড্ডা, নোংরা অন্ধকার বাসাকক্ষ, নোংরা অন্ধকার বাসা, কোটরগর্ত করাআশ্রয়স্থল
Noun(1) an opening into or through something(2) an opening deliberately made in or through something(3) one playing period (from tee to green(4) an unoccupied space(5) a depression hollowed out of solid matter(6) a fault(7) informal terms for a difficult situation(8) informal terms for the mouth
Verb(1) hit the ball into the hole(2) make holes in
(1) there was a hole in the roof(2) Your eyes can follow the ball to the hole , but your spine angle stays the same.(3) they got him out of a hole(4) I thought if I could hit my lob wedge and stop the ball below the hole , I had a shot at par.(5) Students were aggrieved at the possibility of being ├ö├ç├┐stuck renting a hole in Cowley├ö├ç├û as Jessop put it.(6) I hate this hole of a country(7) he had a hole in his sock(8) the mouse escaped into its hole(9) Just two weeks ago the bridge was temporarily closed while city officials repaired a gaping hole in its deteriorating surface.(10) Hounds that have successfully tracked a fox are trained to pull it or dig it out of its hole , and the fox is killed.(11) But a bad drive down the 17th led to only a par and when he pulled his approach to the last 45 feet wide he needed to hole it to win or three-putt to lose.(12) hole in one(13) she is missed terribly and her death has left a hole in all our lives(14) Unfortunately, the Dingle man managed to get his ball just nine metres from the hole but it was a very credible attempt for someone unused to the tee.(15) get off your hole and do something(16) he dug out a small hole in the snow
(1) hele :: Hele
(2) heal :: আরোগ্য করা
(3) black hole :: কৃষ্ণ গহ্বর
(4) supermassive black hole :: অসীম ভরের ব্ল্যাক হোল
(5) hole in one :: এক গর্ত
(6) bullet hole :: বুলেট গর্ত
(7) hole up :: পর্যন্ত গর্ত
(8) small hole :: ছোটো গর্ত
(9) dig a hole :: একটি গর্ত খনন
(10) deep hole :: গভীর গর্ত
(11) hole puncher :: ছিদ্র তৈরি করার যন্ত্র
(12) hole in the ground :: মাটিতে গর্ত
1. opening ::
2. pit ::
3. burrow ::
5. hovel ::
6. predicament ::
7. hollow ::
8. pickle ::
9. cakehole ::
10. hole out ::
1. bulge ::
2. camber ::
3. jut ::
4. projection ::
5. protrusion ::
hole, holed, holes, holey, holing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, let's see how deep a HOLE
they could dig for themselves.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Inside a HOLE with a shot wound in my leg
and amid a kidnapping.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Your thesis that the Higgs boson
is a black HOLE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Shut your face HOLE, Matías.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
We HOLE up in our castles.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: hole
Meaning and definitions of hole, translation in Bangla
language for hole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hole in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hole'
What hole means in Bangla, hole meaning
in Bangla, hole
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hole in Bangla language.