বর্ধিত করা, বিরক্ত করা, ক্রুদ্ধ করাঅধিকতর খারাপ, তিক্ত করা, উত্তেজিত করা
বর্ধিত করাঘটায়বর্ধিত করাহেয়
Verb(1) make worse(2) exasperate or irritate
(1) He also criticised the city's universities for exacerbating the situation.(2) The apparently untreated road was progressively freezing-over, exacerbating the problem.(3) So what they do is take the driving test and then they fail, and it simply exacerbates the situation.(4) How can the war continue, they ask, if it's exacerbating the problem it was meant to solve?(5) This provides the opportunity to intervene before the exacerbation develops fully.(6) Additionally, asthma exacerbations are reduced to levels that are arguably as low as might be expected.(7) Asthma exacerbations increase morbidity and mortality in patients, decrease their quality of life, and increase the cost of treatment.(8) That strains that whole relationship, probably exacerbates the situation.(9) So it's not the violence, per se, but the exacerbation and constant repetition.(10) Along comes a referee intent on making peace but instead of getting both sides to kiss and make up the peacemaker only exacerbates the situation.(11) Vicky, Alex's wealthy sister, exacerbates the situation by offering Neil money.(12) These issues were all being felt in our local communities, with the last three years of public housing reforms only exacerbating the situation.(13) Vehicles driving through the floodwaters were causing waves, exacerbating problems for households already flooded.(14) Significant reductions in the number of primary school pupils are in some cases exacerbating financial problems.(15) Pilots, unhappy at the increased expectations placed on them, are exacerbating the situation by striking for improved pay and conditions.(16) It is possible to misinterpret worsening of symptoms as an exacerbation of multiple sclerosis.
(1) ex- :: অতি-
(2) ex works :: প্রাক্তন কাজ
(3) ex post :: প্রাক্তন পোস্ট
(4) ex officio :: পদাধিকারবলে
(5) ex-husband :: আগের স্বামীর
(6) ex-wife :: প্রাক্তন স্ত্রীর
(7) ex parte :: প্রাক্তন অংশ
(8) ex gratia :: কৃপাক্রমে
(9) ex post facto :: কাজ শেষ হইলে
(10) ex-factory price :: সাবেক কারখানা দাম
(11) ex-president :: সাবেক প্রেসিডেন্ট
Tags for the entry 'exacerbate'
What exacerbate means in Bangla, exacerbate meaning
in Bangla, exacerbate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of exacerbate in Bangla language.