Adverb(1) without deviation(2) without anyone or anything intervening(3) without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening(4) in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly
(1) they went directly to the office(2) The grill of her car gently tapped his lower half as it finally rolled to a complete stop directly in front of him.(3) directly opposite the post office(4) Its finest moment came when my brother-in-law spoke directly and movingly to his tearing daughter.(5) The video is hilarious, ultra-sexy and yet manages to speak honestly and directly about a sensitive and important issue.(6) Like conventional wet fly fishing, once the fly is directly downstream don't be in too much of a hurry to lift off.(7) If you are a man reading this, you may skip it immediately and go directly to the Hillary column!(8) Jesus speaks of God as Father simply and directly , without any of the qualifying phrases which were often used to safeguard the transcendence of God.(9) the decisions directly affect people's health(10) Its strategy was also to pay the salesmen immediately, directly charging the cost to the client's policy and removing this charge over a long period of time.(11) He was just about to catch her when she doubled back, directly under his nose.(12) The pieces of fish were definitely thrown directly from the freezer onto the plate.(13) The next morning, Elizabeth left for the market directly after breakfast as Odessa had ordered.(14) Gravitational force is immediate, it acts directly via physical space.(15) Poverty in itself does not immediately and directly lead to conflict, let alone to terrorism.(16) It feels like stepping into one's office directly from the breakfast table.
(1) directly proportional :: সরাসরি সমানুপাতিক
(2) directly or indirectly :: প্রত্যক্ষ বা পরোক্ষভাবে
(3) go directly :: সরাসরি যেতে
(4) directly opposite :: সরাসরি বিপরীত
(5) directly below :: সরাসরি নিচে
(6) directly to :: সরাসরি
1. straight ::
2. immediately ::
3. exactly ::
4. frankly ::
5. direct ::
6. like a shot ::
একটি শট মত
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And rather than send a raven
or speak to me DIRECTLY,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
In the summer,
it's DIRECTLY in the path
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
And you've received
these instructions DIRECTLY from Cersei?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Directly to me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
I could simplify things,
just give you the $50 DIRECTLY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Bangla Dictionary: directly
Meaning and definitions of directly, translation in Bangla
language for directly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of directly in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'directly'
What directly means in Bangla, directly meaning
in Bangla, directly
definition, examples and pronunciation
of directly in Bangla language.