সঙ্গত, মানানসই, উপযুক্ত, জুতসই, যথাযথ, ভাল, শোভনজুত, হত্তন
Noun(1) making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances(2) a small and often standardized accessory to a larger system(3) (usually in the plural, especially for a ship or hotel(4) putting clothes on to see whether they fit
Verb(1) be agreeable or acceptable to(2) be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired(3) make fit(4) insert or adjust several objects or people(5) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(6) conform to some shape or size(7) provide with (something(8) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(9) make correspond or harmonize
Adjective(1) in harmony with the spirit of particular persons or occasion(2) being precisely fitting and right
(1) Furthermore (as discussed below), the use of both modes proved useful to help to resolve ambiguity problems in the fitting .(2) Following surgery, the patient returns to the implant clinic after one month for fitting of the external portion of the device.(3) The development team agreed to a two-week period in which to complete fitting of the engine, ahead of ground running that began March 18.(4) They were worthy winners of this year's prize for endeavour, a fitting reward for those who have worked so tirelessly towards the improvement of the village.(5) The furniture giant, which has 13 stores across the UK, has traditionally sold its kitchens to customers who have had to arrange their own fitting .(6) It would be a fitting reward for a panel of players who have worked hard during the year to ensure that they maintained their status in the top flight.(7) It was a fitting reward for his efforts which have resulted in him losing nearly two stone.(8) Take the suit you are planning to wear to the fitting .(9) The ship's seamstress did the fitting , and the garment came out beautifully.(10) There is currently no treatment for the condition, apart from the fitting of a pacemaker, and although it is not fatal in itself, an attack can lead to the sufferer being injured.(11) On Friday British Airways revealed it was in talks with manufacturers over the feasibility of fitting anti-missile systems.(12) This is a difficult area and a matter that is fitting and suitable for this Court to pronounce upon.(13) It has now admitted the fitting of the cameras was its responsibility, but said the job had not been done because the spot where residents want the camera to go was not appropriate.(14) As the only group of its kind in the North West, director Andy Gutteridge, 33, said it would be a fitting reward for them.(15) The cost of fitting each sized engine was then reduced to a permanent standard.(16) His company buys tyres directly from wholesalers and manufacturers, sells them online and passes the fitting to a network of 700 independent repair shops around the UK.
(1) fit :: ফিট
(2) fitting room :: পরে দেখার ঘর
(3) pipe fitting :: পাইপ সংযোগ
(4) fitting out :: উপযুক্তের বাহিরে
(5) close-fitting :: আঁটসাঁট
(6) light fitting :: হালকা ফিটিং
(7) well fitting :: ভাল ফিটিং
(8) loose-fitting :: ঢলঢলে
(9) curve fitting :: বক্ররেখা ফিটিং
(10) tight-fitting :: টাইট চোস্ত
1. apt ::
2. meet ::
4. installation ::
5. trying on ::
চেষ্টা করে যাও
6. appointment ::
7. adjustment ::
8. lay ::
9. equip ::
10. join ::
11. match ::
12. qualify ::
13. suit ::
15. go ::
16. conform to ::
17. gibe ::
1. improper ::
2. inapplicable ::
3. inapposite ::
4. inappropriate ::
5. inapt ::
6. indecent ::
7. unbecoming ::
8. unfit ::
9. unfitting ::
10. unhappy ::
11. unseemly ::
12. wrong ::
fitting, fittingly, fittings, unfitting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's only FITTING you should look the part.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
- A FITTING reward for a hero.
- SAMWELL: Uh, hold on.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
It's called FITTING in.
By the way, good luck.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
As a result, I've often felt like an outsider,
never really FITTING in...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: fitting
Meaning and definitions of fitting, translation in Bangla
language for fitting with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fitting in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fitting'
What fitting means in Bangla, fitting meaning
in Bangla, fitting
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fitting in Bangla language.