দলিল, কাজ, কর্ম, কীর্তিকাম, হস্তান্তরের দলিল, কার্য, কৃতি, ক্রিয়া, কার, কারি, করণ, প্রশংসনীয় কার্যাদি, কাণ্ড, কারখানা
Noun(1) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it(2) something that people do or cause to happen
(1) Jane's brave deed is likely to raise around Ôö¼├║600 towards the running of the centre.(2) However, his brave deed and the actions of his colleagues is now likely to be recognised both by the Garda authorities and the Irish Safety Council.(3) He testifies to seeing Luzhin slip a hundred rouble note into Sonia's pockets, thinking at the time that Luzhin was secretly performing a good deed .(4) He prepared a mortgage deed , which the defendant executed.(5) But his proud parents Nick and Denise, who run the the Holden Arms, Grane Road, Haslingden, had no idea of his brave deed until days later.(6) Jambai has no intention of just sitting back after doing this noble deed .(7) But some, who saw what took place, said: From where does this child spring, since his every word is an accomplished deed ?(8) This brave deed brings him many hardships: injuries, winter storms, and the loss of his companions.(9) This outrageously noble deed must not remain singular.(10) God considers a good intention as though one had performed a good deed .(11) First, it is clear that we often want to perform the deed and at the same time do not want to suffer the punishment.(12) she had erred in both deed and manner(13) As a result of the defeat, his every deed will be performed under a magnifying glass.(14) Clans identify with animals that performed a kind deed or may have helped an ancestor through a crisis.(15) For Katharine Casey doing a good deed was a reward in itself.(16) For I am sure that even for this humble deed , I deserve a lot more than credit.
(1) title deed :: স্বত্বপত্র
(2) good deed :: ভাল দলিল
(3) public deed :: প্রকাশ্য দলিল
(4) warranty deed :: পাটা দলিল
(5) deed poll :: দলিল পোলের
(6) a good deed :: একটি ভাল দলিল
(7) sale deed :: বিক্রয় দলিল
(8) trust deed :: ট্রাস্ট দলিল
(9) deed of agreement :: চুক্তির দলিল
(10) mortgage deed :: কট
1. act ::
2. fact ::
3. legal document ::
বৈধ নথিপত্র বা বৈধ কাগজপত্র
4. title ::
deed, deeded, deeding, deeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So you and that girl, do the DEED yet?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
The DEED is done.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
One good DEED
doesn't change that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
The Braavosi does the DEED.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Public parks, public toilets,
where we find each other and do the DEED.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: deed
Meaning and definitions of deed, translation in Bangla
language for deed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deed in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'deed'
What deed means in Bangla, deed meaning
in Bangla, deed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of deed in Bangla language.