বর্তমান, চলতি, সাম্প্রতিক, প্রচলিত, এখনকার, চলিত, চালু, আধুনিক, বর্তমানকালীন, উপস্থিত, প্রচারিত, উড়তি, উপাগত, এবারকার, প্রচল, সাধারণসম্মত, সাধারণধারা, বেগ, বিদ্যুত্প্রবাহ, গতি, প্রবহ, স্রোত
Noun(1) a flow of electricity through a conductor(2) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes(3) dominant course (suggestive of running water
Adjective(1) occurring in or belonging to the present time
(1) As discussed previously, voltage is measured in volts, and current is measured in amps.(2) the current swept her away(3) coastal current(4) that theory was current in the 1980s(5) The prospectus doesn't forecast what will happen in the current year.(6) Then measure the voltage and current by attaching your volt meter to the two pieces of metal.(7) Like all problems, however, the current perception of incompetence presents an opportunity.(8) The previews I read were all excited by this new idea technique of treating history as current affairs.(9) A common current myth about American English is that it is being ruined by mass media.(10) The decline of the dollar is a warning sign that current economic trends cannot continue.(11) However, the magnet exists only when the current is flowing from the battery.(12) a current driving licence(13) Has anyone bothered to ask the population at large how safe they feel in the current police presence?(14) He also updated the branch on the current happenings in the county.(15) Owing to this resistance, an electric field has to drive the electrons in order to maintain the current .(16) The most current bibliographical entry dates from June 2003, the year before publication.
(1) current account :: চলতি হিসাব
(2) current assets :: চলতি সম্পদ
(3) current page :: এই পৃষ্ঠা
(4) current asset :: বর্তমান সম্পদ
(5) current situation :: বর্তমান পরিস্থিতি
(6) the current :: বর্তমান
(7) current affairs :: বর্তমান ঘটনা
(8) electric current :: বিদ্যুত্প্রবাহ
(9) current liabilities :: বর্তমান দায়
(10) current events :: বর্তমান ঘটনা
1. contemporary ::
2. prevalent ::
3. valid ::
4. incumbent ::
5. flow ::
6. course ::
7. trend ::
8. electric current ::
9. stream ::
1. unconventional ::
2. unusual ::
current, currently, currents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we've put a lot of thought and effort
into this CURRENT prototype.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
They discuss CURRENT events,
play bridge, get a hot meal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I am advising the king
on our CURRENT predicament.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
...and I think there's a problem
with the CURRENT version of our lie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
If we insist
on our CURRENT path,
we're free to go.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: current
Meaning and definitions of current, translation in Bangla
language for current with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of current in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'current'
What current means in Bangla, current meaning
in Bangla, current
definition, examples and pronunciation
of current in Bangla language.