পাঠক, প্রুফ্দ্রষ্টা, বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অধ্যাপক, অধ্যেতাপ্রুফরীডার, প্রকাশকের দ্বারা নিযুক্ত পাণ্ডুলিপি-পাঠক
পাঠকপাঠকদেরবিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের অধ্যাপকের গদপাঠক
Noun(1) a person who enjoys reading(2) someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication(3) a person who can read; a literate person(4) someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication(5) someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections(6) someone who reads the lessons in a church service; someone ordained in a minor order of the Roman Catholic Church(7) a public lecturer at certain universities(8) one of a series of texts for students learning to read
(1) She was an avid reader , and read anything that she could get her hands on.(2) He was a voracious reader and fond of quoting philosophers.(3) 50 years ago: Columnist John Blunt asked if readers' gas or electricity meter reader doffed his hat politely when he called.(4) The reader generates an image of the inserted finger and compares it against a pre-programmed memory of authorized prints.(5) It didn't recognize my digital camera's memory card when I plugged a reader in to a USB port.(6) You can, however, fit a few dozen large textbooks into a book reader the size of one paperback-a boon for medical students, for instance.(7) The absorbance was measured with a microtiter plate reader at a test wavelength of 405 nm.(8) XML also makes it possible to share those documents outside the organisation by incorporating all the extra information reader software needs to display or print the document.(9) I wouldn't exactly say that I am an avid reader of poetry, but I do read it, irregularly.(10) However, what is not clear from the announcement is the interaction between the card and the reader .(11) Over the years, Gayla worked for the power company as a truck driver and a meter reader , while her husband, Dave, was a labor union representative.(12) she's an avid reader(13) A mobile phone or PDA with a bar-code reader would simply scan the object's code to download any relevant information.(14) This can be done with one set of instruments and one instrument reader or, as suggested above, with two instrument readers using two sets of instruments.(15) And you said no one ever recognizes you, that you're a meter reader .(16) Cardholders will simply swipe their card through a reader to gain access to the relevant forms of transport.
(1) card reader :: কার্ড পাঠক
(2) barcode reader :: বারকোড রিডার
(3) screen reader :: স্ক্রিন রিডার
(4) news reader :: সংবাদ পাঠক
(5) meter reader :: মিটার রিডার
(6) microplate reader :: microplate পাঠক
(7) bar code reader :: বারকোড রিডার
(8) lay reader :: লে পাঠক
(9) microfilm reader :: ক্ষুদ্রাকারে ছবি তুলিবার ফিল্মবিশেষ পাঠক
1. lector ::
3. proofreader ::
4. reviewer ::
reader, readers, readership, readerships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...on the part of the READER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
I posed as a meter READER. I put a bug
on the tall kid's mom's place.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
The wand is a READER.
It's transmitting to your phone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: reader
Meaning and definitions of reader, translation in Bangla
language for reader with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reader in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reader'
What reader means in Bangla, reader meaning
in Bangla, reader
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reader in Bangla language.