পরীক্ষা, অভীক্ষা, পরখ, পরতাল, পরীক্ষার উপায়, অভীক্ষণ, বিকারক, বীজবহিস্ত্বকপরীক্ষা করা, পরখ করা, পুঙ্খানুপুঙ্খরুপে পরীক্ষা করা, পরতাল করা, প্রমাণ করা, নেত্তয়াপ্রমাণ
Noun(1) trying something to find out about it(2) any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc(3) a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge(4) the act of undergoing testing(5) the act of testing something(6) a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
Verb(1) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(2) test or examine for the presence of disease or infection(3) examine someone's knowledge of something(4) show a certain characteristic when tested(5) achieve a certain score or rating on a test(6) determine the presence or properties of (a substance(7) undergo a test
(1) Since the beast was invincible by arrow or club the contest was a test of physical strength and endurance.(2) a spelling test(3) a statutory test of obscenity(4) Using the same pan, fry a small patty of the meat mixture and taste to test the seasoning.(5) This test is often positive in forms of blood vessel inflammation such as vasculitis.(6) This young lad, since passing his test , has written off two cars in self inflicted accidents.(7) The test , when placed in position, forms the bed of the furnace, with the long diameter transversely.(8) On test there was certainly very little buffeting or wind noise.(9) To test for overheating, touch your bare wrist to the barrel, near its end.(10) The best way to test a chilli for strength is to munch a bit before cooking.(11) The Bishop came to test us on our knowledge and woe betide the boy who failed to give an instant answer to his theological queries.(12) the exam will test accuracy and neatness(13) Validity standards are based on test content, not on which groups of students take the test .(14) If the HPV test is positive for the high risk type, then the patient warrants a closer look.(15) this is the first serious test of the peace agreement(16) It was an unequalled test of courage, strength and endurance, technique being less important than character.
(1) test tube :: একমুখ ঢাকা কাচের নল
(2) blood test :: রক্ত পরীক্ষা
(3) to test :: পরীক্ষা করার জন্য
(4) pregnancy test :: গর্ভধারণ পরীক্ষা
(5) test drive :: পরীক্ষামূলক চালনা
(6) test report :: পরিক্ষার ফল
(7) driving test :: ড্রাইভিং পরীক্ষা
(8) placement test :: বসানো পরীক্ষা
(9) take a test :: একটি পরীক্ষা নেওয়া
(10) stress test :: পীড়ন পরীক্ষা
1. trial ::
2. exam ::
3. trial run ::
4. mental test ::
6. put a strain on ::
একটি চাপ সৃষ্টি
7. quiz ::
8. screen ::
9. essay ::
pretest, pretested, pretesting, pretests, test, testable, tested, tester, testers, testing, testings, tests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pictionary is not a true TEST
of any real intelligence or skill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Seriously, do I not get credit
for knowing beta TEST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Just wait one second.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
"Look at the TEST.
My son is yours." I was scared!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
I'm glad we did the TEST run.
These brunches are wild.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: test
Meaning and definitions of test, translation in Bangla
language for test with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of test in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'test'
What test means in Bangla, test meaning
in Bangla, test
definition, examples and pronunciation
of test in Bangla language.