কমেডি, প্রহসন, মিলনান্ত নাটকহালকা, কৌতুকপ্রদ, হাস্যরস
Noun(1) light and humorous drama with a happy ending(2) a comic incident or series of incidents
(1) You need the people around you to create situations that generate comedy , and you need to be able to recognize it when it comes.(2) Don Pasquale is not a slapstick farce, it is a comedy of character and relies on the audience observing the detailed interplay between the singers.(3) There will be a full programme of entertainment, including music from nine bands and musicians, comedy sketches, dancing and karaoke.(4) Being a comedian is truly a great profession; when stand-up comedy is done right, there are few things in this life that can match it.(5) I think they could tone the comedy down slightly and try and promote him as an accomplished athlete who can get it done in the ring as well as talk a good game.(6) a rollicking new comedy(7) It's a collection of various kinds of audio comedy and sketches and so forth.(8) May their sizzle never fizzle should be the opening prayer in this mixed genre film that careens wildly from romantic comedy to big bang action movie.(9) In the traditional romantic comedy style, he walks the line between romantic lead and comedic lead.(10) The script and dialogue writers have kept essential logic and reasoning and the basic distinctions between comedy and farce far away from viewers' sensibility.(11) Put comedy into your commute by listening to humorous books on tape.(12) Sketch comedy , improvisation, stand-up and much more will be performed in this intimate venue on Friday, September 24.(13) From boyhood, he believed with a ├ö├ç├┐tunnel vision├ö├ç├û intensity, that he had the quick-brained capacity to succeed in professional comedy .(14) He promptly ordered his band to perform improv stand-up comedy to entertain the crowd during this moment of unexpected difficulty.(15) He shows such critical and probing intensity that he might well push the film beyond the genre of romantic comedy .(16) To the dismay of its critics and the delight of its fans, romantic comedy is a formula genre.
(1) romantic comedy :: প্রেম সংক্রান্ত হাস্যরস
(2) comedy club :: কৌতুক দল
(3) comedy film :: হাস্যকর সিনেমা
(4) situation comedy :: অবস্থা কমেডি
(5) comedy movie :: কমেডি সিনেমা
(6) black comedy :: ব্লাক কমেডি
(7) slapstick comedy :: চরকিবাজ কমেডি
(8) musical comedy :: বাদ্যযন্ত্র কমেডি
(9) comedy of manners :: বিনয় এর কমেডি
1. light entertainment ::
2. humor ::
1. pathos ::
comedic, comedies, comedy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Probably a romantic COMEDY
featuring the talents...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Boy, some of the
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
They say that COMEDY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
...a COMEDY club called the Loony Bin,
so do not forward my mail there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Okay, how about COMEDY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: comedy
Meaning and definitions of comedy, translation in Bangla
language for comedy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comedy in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'comedy'
What comedy means in Bangla, comedy meaning
in Bangla, comedy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of comedy in Bangla language.