অফিস, কার্যালয়, পদ, দপ্তর, দফতর, সেবা, কাজ, করণ, পদাধিকার, কাজকর্ম, আসন, উপাসনা, কর্তব্য, বৃত্তি, ক্রিয়া, পূজা, অপকার, উপকার, পরিচর্যা, কেরাণীখানা, দয়া, অনুগ্রহকার্যালয়, অপিস
Noun(1) place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed(2) an administrative unit of government(3) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(4) (of a government or government official(5) professional or clerical workers in an office(6) a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities(7) a job in an organization
(1) an office job(2) After an interim administration, the new president took office this past October.(3) Now she is not too sure if she wants to return to her office job.(4) Almost the first act of the Tory council that took office in May was to stop the rebuilding of Barnet football ground.(5) a ticket office(6) I've been here ever since to oversee the operations with some of our folks out of our Washington office .(7) Traditionally, when a man holds a religious office , or becomes a grandfather, he grows a beard.(8) the office of attorney general(9) I bought cakes for the office(10) They did so as a shock election result in Spain removed from office the Tory Popular Party of Aznar.(11) We first met at his attorney's office in August.(12) Four colonies had established churches but did not exclude clergy from political office .(13) he was ejected from office in 1988(14) This wave of resistance swept social democratic parties back into office throughout Europe.(15) I do want to emphasise that I am first and foremost, in my public office , a judge.(16) She was slight and the seat felt like an oversized chair that you'd find in a psychiatrists office .
(1) post office :: ডাক ঘর
(2) head office :: সদর দফতর
(3) box office :: বক্স অফিস
(4) office worker :: অফিস কর্মী
(5) office building :: অফিস ভবন
(6) branch office :: শাখা কার্যালয়
(7) office manager :: অফিস ব্যবস্থাপক
(8) ticket office :: টিকিট - অফিস
(9) out of office :: অফিসের বাইরে
(10) office supplies :: অফিসে ব্যবহারকৃত জিনিসপত্র
1. place of work ::
2. branch ::
3. post ::
4. assistance ::
5. duty ::
6. power ::
7. office staff ::
8. part ::
9. business office ::
10. spot ::
11. authority ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I have to admit I'm going to
miss sharing an OFFICE with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
He'll be in his OFFICE,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
(IN SLOW TONE)
You see, I was at the doctor's OFFICE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
I know. I took a two-hour nap
on the couch in my OFFICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
you don't need a koi pond
in your OFFICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: office
Meaning and definitions of office, translation in Bangla
language for office with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of office in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'office'
What office means in Bangla, office meaning
in Bangla, office
definition, examples and pronunciation
of office in Bangla language.