পাশব, পশুবৎ, রুঢ়, অভদ্র, নৃশংস, বর্বরতুল্য, কামুক, পশুধর্মাপশুতুল্য, অশালীন
Adjective(1) resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility
(1) The mentality of collective punishment raises its ugly head in all wars, there is no difference in the behavior of soldiers at war, they all act in the most bestial way.(2) The bill is silent about the anti-social behaviour of the rich in places such as the City of London, described as one of the world's most ├ö├ç├┐brutal and bestial places to work├ö├ç├û in a recent article in the Financial Times.(3) He was a rough man, but out of his venality and his bestial nature erupted this divine expression on the canvas.(4) It is always convenient to regard foreign populations as inferior, more convenient still to regard them as animalistic, or bestial , especially when you have decided to enslave or eliminate them.(5) The prime minister glared with the viciousness of a cornered beast, partly because she was cornered and partly because she is bestial .(6) He has showed no remorse for treating the girl with disgusting violence and that his behaviour was bestial .(7) It can sound slightly comical, or sinister and bestial , but mostly I find it evocatively beautiful, perhaps because it sounds so otherworldly, so little like a human sound.(8) I cannot think of another movie more worthy of the mark of the Beast than this bestial paean of torture and death.(9) In its 1999 decision, the trial court denounced him as ├ö├ç├┐repugnant, bestial and sadistic.├ö├ç├û(10) He comes from a country where dogs are very popular - as a delicacy on the dinner table, after they have been killed in the most cruel, vile, inhumane, and bestial circumstances.(11) Sometimes it's necessary to have armed helicopters extending the rule of law to stop that kind of bestial violence.(12) It was a bestial reminder of man's inhumanity to man.(13) These strange forms exude a sense of magical, super-human power, evoking a quality both bestial and human, and an otherworldliness that is fantastic and supernatural.(14) When the ethnic or tribal hatred is as deep-rooted and has as its background such bestial conduct, it is ridiculous for the international community to try to re-impose the status quo ante.(15) That such a civilised, distinguished nation should be overcome by such bestial lunacy, that perfectly decent people turned into monsters├ö├ç┬¬ It reminds us what a savage species we are.(16) "GGRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr├ö├ç┬¬" was the cue, along with much gnashing of teeth and bestial grunting in a wrathful type manner.
(1) well :: ভাল
(2) good :: ভাল
(3) the best :: সেরা
(4) best friend :: ভাল বন্ধু
(5) best regards :: শুভেচ্ছান্তে
(6) best wishes :: শুভ কামনা
(7) you are the best :: তুমিই শ্রেষ্ঠ
(8) all the best :: শুভকামনা
(9) with best regards :: শুভকামনার সাথে
(10) best man :: সর্বোৎকৃষ্ট মানুষ
(11) best practice :: ভাল অভ্যাস
Tags for the entry 'bestial'
What bestial means in Bangla, bestial meaning
in Bangla, bestial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bestial in Bangla language.