Noun(1) several things grouped together or considered as a whole(2) a publication containing a variety of works(3) request for a sum of money(4) the act of gathering something together
(1) There will be a collection at the church for the victims of the tsunami.(2) a rambling collection of houses(3) A collection at the local church recently for Sligo Mental Health raised E319.58 from the church-goers.(4) a collection is to be taken up for the Ecclesiastical Students Fund(5) Reading a novel or a poem or a collection of essays requires only that you bring home the book, curl up in your favorite chair and begin.(6) Liz also admitted her career as a film producer was on hold at the launch last month of her first fashion range - a collection of beachwear..(7) First, a call from the salesman to tell me the car had arrived and was in process of being ├ö├ç├┐made ready├ö├ç├û for collection on Thursday.(8) spring collection(9) a collection of essays(10) The attendees also took up a collection for repair of Cowsill's guitar, which was also damaged.(11) He came within inches of a hat-trick and saving his side from defeat at the hands of the greatest collection of footballers ever assembled on one team.(12) At Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore, jockeys took up a collection earmarked for the American Red Cross.(13) The club tracksuits were distributed on Saturday week last and are available for collection for those who did not yet collect their order.(14) There will also be a refuse collection to empty bins on the estate as they become full through the day.(15) In various ways, the interviewees identified a collection of forces driving the digital divide.(16) a collection of books
(1) data collection :: তথ্য সংগ্রহ
(2) debt collection :: ঋণ সংগ্রহ
(3) garbage collection :: আবর্জনা সংগ্রহ
(4) art collection :: শিল্প সংগ্রহ
(5) collection agency :: সংগ্রাহক প্রতিষ্ঠান
(6) stamp collection :: স্ট্যাম্প সংগ্রহ
(7) refuse collection :: সংগ্রহ অস্বীকার
(8) for collection :: সংগ্রহের জন্য
(9) collection letter :: সংগ্রহে চিঠি
(10) rubbish collection :: আবর্জনা সংগ্রহ
1. hoard ::
2. group ::
3. set ::
4. anthology ::
6. offering ::
8. assemblage ::
9. compendium ::
10. aggregation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Littlefinger looks at you
and sees a COLLECTION of profitable holes.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
If we're going to start
a fantasy sword COLLECTION--
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Did you have a coin COLLECTION?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
and the world's largest
COLLECTION of diabetic candy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
' title='I was going to, but the day of tryouts
I found my dad\'s Playboy
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
I was going to, but the day of tryouts
I found my dad's Playboy COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: collection
Meaning and definitions of collection, translation in Bangla
language for collection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of collection in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'collection'
What collection means in Bangla, collection meaning
in Bangla, collection
definition, examples and pronunciation
of collection in Bangla language.