Noun(1) a coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current(2) a valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine
Verb(1) breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion(2) be too tight; rub or press(3) wring the neck of(4) constrict (someone's(5) struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake(6) fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation(7) check or slow down the action or effect of(8) become or cause to become obstructed(9) impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of(10) become stultified, suppressed, or stifled(11) suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of(12) pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life(13) reduce the air supply(14) cause to retch or choke
(1) higher rates of interest choke off investment demand(2) Sometimes referred to as a chain or choke chain collar, if used properly it should never choke your dog.(3) I'd rather have a manual choke than an automatic choke , though.(4) an automatic choke(5) The Eagles are another team I predicted would choke , and they haven't thus far.(6) I attempted to choke down supper(7) Chelsea gave a choke of laughter, almost tripping in the process.(8) He laughed softly, the sound more like a choke than a pleasurable noise.(9) The Raiders and Eagles, the so-called favorites because of their top seedings, will choke .(10) TKS uses a redesigned carburetor with an automatic fuel enrichment system instead of a traditional choke .(11) With a sharp silver teaspoon scrape out the choke , which would later have become the beautiful purple flower if left on the bush.(12) a full choke gun(13) Beat the artichokes gently with your hand so that they open just enough for you to see if there is any choke .(14) That, in turn, could mean still-higher interest rates, which could choke off growth.(15) a little choke of laughter(16) the toys contained parts that could choke a very young child
(1) choke up :: শ্বাসরোধ
(2) choke off :: বন্ধ শ্বাসরোধ
(3) choke point :: চোক বিন্দু
(4) choke down :: নিচে শ্বাসরোধ
(5) choke back :: ফিরে শ্বাসরোধ
(6) choke coil :: চোক কয়েল
(7) choke-bore :: বন্দুকবিশেষ
1. choking coil ::
2. gag ::
3. suffocate ::
4. strangle ::
7. fret ::
8. choke off ::
9. stifle ::
10. throttle ::
11. expire ::
নি: শ্বাস ফেলা
12. scrag ::
1. clear ::
2. free ::
choke, choked, chokes, choking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I'll not leave this world
until they all CHOKE on that laughter.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Try to pass out facedown, so you
don't CHOKE on your vomit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
I watched her overdose
and CHOKE to death.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
- Yeah, why not?
- What if I CHOKE on my popcorn?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
And you're going to have
to CHOKE back a hot sob
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: choke
Meaning and definitions of choke, translation in Bangla
language for choke with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of choke in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'choke'
What choke means in Bangla, choke meaning
in Bangla, choke
definition, examples and pronunciation
of choke in Bangla language.