দান, খয়রাত, দানশীলতা, বদান্যতা, দাক্ষিণ্য, দয়া, ভিক্ষা, উদারতা, উদার দানশীলতা, হিতৈষিতা, দয়ার কায্র্য, সহনশীলতা, অনুকংপা, বিশ্বপ্রেম, দানশালা
Noun(1) a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals(2) a kindly and lenient attitude toward people(3) an activity or gift that benefits the public at large(4) pinnate-leaved European perennial having bright blue or white flowers(5) an institution set up to provide help to the needy
(1) One example of charity comes from the Christian church.(2) They fear leaving because they will be at the mercy of charity and be transformed into outcasts in their communities.(3) They also tend to give money to charity and to volunteer.(4) she found it hard to look on her mother with much charity(5) In the meantime he is a volunteer at the Manchester-based charity George House Trust.(6) This alert mother was leading her son in the practice of Christian charity .(7) Unlike in England, no firm in the private sector or millionaire-funded charity is permitted to run a school.(8) The pity he commands is closely akin to the forgiveness of Christian charity .(9) With no money and hand-me-down charity , they still manage to look 100 times more chic and svelte than the rest of us.(10) the care of the poor must not be left to private charity(11) He represents the best things in life - hope, faith, goodness, charity , kindness and love.(12) All the money goes to charity and what is not used to help out the less well-off at Christmas is distributed to Waterford charities, so all the money stays locally.(13) The charity believes helping children with their emotional problems has wider benefits for their schools and classmates.(14) I do not ask people for donations or expect charity as I think I should be responsible and work.(15) A relationship support charity urgently needs volunteer evening receptionists to work in an East Lancashire office.(16) But a company cannot function on the basis of charity and kindness.
(1) charity shop :: দাতব্য দোকান
(2) charity work :: দাতব্য কাজ
(3) charity begins at home :: আগে ঘর তবে পর
(4) charity organization :: দাতব্য প্রতিষ্ঠান
(5) charity concert :: দাতব্য সঙ্গীতানুষ্ঠান
(6) charity case :: দাতব্য ক্ষেত্রে
(7) charity bazaar :: দাতব্য বাজারের
(8) give to charity :: ব্যয় করে
(9) charity school :: দাতব্য বিদ্যালয়
1. nonprofit organization ::
2. financial assistance ::
3. philanthropy ::
4. goodwill ::
5. jacob's ladder ::
জ্যাকব এর মই
6. brotherly love ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Want to hazard a guess
what his little CHARITY drive cost you?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
So we're just talking about CHARITY?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
He was too proud to take
what he considered to be CHARITY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
If I had a nickel for every time
a CHARITY sent me a nickel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
It'll crush him.
Skyler, it's CHARITY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: charity
Meaning and definitions of charity, translation in Bangla
language for charity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of charity in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'charity'
What charity means in Bangla, charity meaning
in Bangla, charity
definition, examples and pronunciation
of charity in Bangla language.