সেল, কোষ, ক্ষুদ্র প্রকোষ্ঠ, মধুচক্রকোষক্ষুদ্র কক্ষ, খুপি, খুপরি, ক্যাবিন, মৌচাকের ক্ষুদ্র ঘর, দেহকোষ, কোষক্ষুদ্র কক্ষে রাখা
কোষকোষেরএকপ্রকার বাদ্যযন্ত্রকারীকোষমুঠোফোনসেল ফোনকোষ
Noun(1) any small compartment(2) (biology, as in monads(3) a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction(4) a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement(5) a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver(6) small room in which a monk or nun lives(7) a room where a prisoner is kept
(1) The change of status would also mean that Tommy has to be transferred from a detention cell to a prison room, which he has to share with other convicts.(2) The offenders have designed and painted artworks throughout the burgled room and in the prison cell .(3) He was one of 10 convicted prisoners who escaped from the prison on June 8 after holding up prison warders at gunpoint and locking them in a cell .(4) In Dewsbury, he gradually emerged as the probable ringleader of the terrorist cell .(5) I'll just call him on his cell(6) When light was shone on to the tiny cell , an electrical current was generated.(7) It is an open secret now that the ISI has a political cell .(8) Late in the same century the site became a dependent cell of the Durham Benedictines.(9) However, sometimes the hydrogen is generated directly within the cell from another fuel, such as methanol.(10) She then deposits a little into a honeycomb cell , built and tilted upright, so that it won't spill.(11) That makes it easy for a small and secretive terrorist cell to go undetected.(12) cancer cell(13) Other design factors of the current cell contribute significantly to overall performance.(14) He has been linked to a terrorist cell in Hamburg and a flight training school in Florida.(15) For the experiments presented the capacity compensation was set with the electrode close to the cell .(16) Konarka says it will enter the market with a photovoltaic cell in late 2004 that will generate solar power at about $2 per watt.
(1) cell phone :: মুঠোফোন
(2) stem cell :: স্টেম সেল
(3) cell wall :: কোষ প্রাচীর
(4) fuel cell :: জ্বালানি কোষ
(5) solar cell :: সৌর কোষ
(6) cell membrane :: কোষের ঝিল্লি
(7) load cell :: লোড কোষ
(8) blood cell :: রক্ত কোষ
(9) brain cell :: মস্তিষ্কের কোষ
(10) nerve cell :: স্নায়ু কোষ
1. room ::
2. compartment ::
3. unit ::
4. prison cell ::
5. cellular phone ::
6. cadre ::
7. cubicle ::
cell, celled, cellist, cellists, cellphone, cellphones, cells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
do you have a second
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Is it worse than sitting
in a freezing CELL, waiting to die?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
(CELL PHONE BEEPS)
title="(CELL PHONE BEEPS)
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
(CELL PHONE BEEPS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
(CELL phone ringing)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
She's in a prison CELL,
and there is nothing I can do.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: cell
Meaning and definitions of cell, translation in Bangla
language for cell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cell in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cell'
What cell means in Bangla, cell meaning
in Bangla, cell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cell in Bangla language.