ক্ষিপ্র, চটপটে, নমনীয়, সহজে নমনীয়, কোমলনমনীয় দেহ, অঙ্গপ্রত্যঙ্গ
Adjective(1) gracefully thin and bending and moving with ease
(1) The lithe figure spoke briefly with the two men who were guarding the prisoners.(2) His lithe , muscular body shifted under the black chain mail he wore over a thin tunic.(3) Her lithe body whipped around, talons slicing throats and underbellies as she attacked relentlessly.(4) He's a lithe , flexible performer who plays at high speed and never seems to fatigue.(5) There was altogether a lithe gracefulness about him that was quite un-doglike.(6) He's the lithe and supple hunter no more and, like me, he's settling happily into retired status.(7) The shadows coalesced in front of her, forming a thin, lithe form taller than she was.(8) I want to be thin and lithe and healthy and get rid of all this illness, all this frustration, all this hatred.(9) Hung on a stark frame, it was a mould of her long, lithe body.(10) She goes to the gym three times a week to build up strength and stamina, and to keep her already lithe frame toned.(11) Show me lithe , well-honed bodies and I'm ready to sign up for classes.(12) She swung herself easily from hold to hold, her lithe body moving almost joyfully up the rock.(13) Her hair is so long that it frames her lithe body beautifully, forming a stark contrast to her fair skin.(14) He looked graceful and lithe , like a man who could take care of himself.(15) For the inaugural event, the dancers' lithe bodies were swathed in white.(16) With one hand on the hilt of her short sword, the lithe figure began running.
(1) sales literature :: বিক্রয় সাহিত্য
(2) children's literature :: শিশুসাহিত্য
(3) literature and art :: সাহিত্য ও শিল্প
(4) comparative literature :: তুলনামূলক সাহিত্য
(5) scientific literature :: বৈজ্ঞানিক সাহিত্য
(6) classic literature :: সর্বোত্তম সাহিত্য
(7) folk literature :: লোকসাহিত্য
Tags for the entry 'lithe'
What lithe means in Bangla, lithe meaning
in Bangla, lithe
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lithe in Bangla language.