Noun(1) goods carried by a large vehicle
(1) transportation of bulk cargo(2) Yet cargo boats regularly cut through the Sound of Mull, purely to save time and fuel.(3) Have you ever noticed how boats look when they are built more for speed than for carrying cargo ?(4) a cargo of oil(5) The cargo was consigned to yet another firm, registered in the British Virgin Islands.(6) Georgia is also expanding the dry bulk cargo handling facilities of its Black Sea ports.(7) Because it does not have to carry oxygen tanks, the scramjet could also contain more cargo space.(8) Many of them were dockers who carried heavy loads of cargo while rushing in a great hurry.(9) The cargo and livestock vessel Contender has been sold to a shipping company in Dubai.(10) The first van had only just been loaded with its cargo of cash when the robbers struck.(11) He wants cargo that will suit the ship or a use that will befit the work that has been carried out.(12) The growth in cargo hauled by trains appears more spectacular than that of passenger movement.(13) The illegal boarding of ships and seizure of cargo has in the past been considered an act of war.(14) The Panama Canal has fulfilled this function but is now saturated with cargo ships.(15) cargo container(16) In commercial terms however paddle steamers were never to catch on for ocean going cargo carrying.
(1) cargo ship :: কার্গো জাহাজ
(2) cargo pants :: পণ্যসম্ভার প্যান্ট
(3) air cargo :: বায়ু পণ্যসম্ভার
(4) bulk cargo :: বাল্ক কার্গো
(5) general cargo :: সাধারণ পণ্যসম্ভার
(6) cargo hold :: পণ্যসম্ভার হোল্ড
(7) cargo vessel :: পণ্যসম্ভার জাহাজ
(8) cargo handling :: কার্গো হ্যান্ডলিং
(9) cargo insurance :: পণ্যসম্ভার বীমা
(10) cargo manifest :: পণ্যসম্ভার স্পষ্ট
1. freight ::
2. load ::
3. haul ::
4. consignment ::
5. delivery ::
6. shipment ::
জাহাজে প্রেরিত কাজ
8. merchandise ::
9. payload ::
10. lading ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But so did
CARGO pants Leonard, hmm?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
"Thanks anyway, sir, but my friends
are still stealing CARGO back there."
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Look at all this CARGO space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Well, it is! If I wanted to hold three
things at once, I'd wear CARGO pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
more unpleasant CARGO in your time.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: cargo
Meaning and definitions of cargo, translation in Bangla
language for cargo with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cargo in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cargo'
What cargo means in Bangla, cargo meaning
in Bangla, cargo
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cargo in Bangla language.