চাঁদ, চন্দ্র, উপগ্রহ, চাঁদা, কলাভৃৎ, চন্দ্রমা, চন্দ, চন্দ্রগ্রহ, চন্দ্রাকার বস্তু, শশাঙ্ক, শশী, অমৃতাংশু, শীতাংশু, ত্তষধিপতি, ত্তষধিনাথ, পক্ষধর, কলাধর, কামী, ক্ষপানাথ, ক্ষপাপতি, ঋক্ষরাজ, ঋক্ষেশ, ক্ষপাকর, উড়ুপ, উড়ূপ, মাস, সোম
Noun(1) the natural satellite of the Earth(2) any object resembling a moon(3) the period between successive new moons (29.531 days(4) the light of the Moon(5) United States religious leader (born in Korea, born in 1920(6) any natural satellite of a planet
Verb(1) have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake(2) be idle in a listless or dreamy way(3) expose one's buttocks to
(1) The night was freezing cold, and the full moon was shining through the window.(2) I look out over the docks again and watch the bright moon in the sky.(3) The 15th day of the eighth month, when the moon is round and clear, is the middle of autumn.(4) Politicians and lovers are both inclined to offer you the moon , but both might eventually do nothing more than use you and leave you for scrap.(5) If you calculate back a billion and a half years ago, the moon would have been in direct contact with the earth.(6) The nation is remembering the moment a human being first set foot on the moon 35 years ago.(7) They want someone who can give you the moon if you desired it, it's what I want for you, what you deserve.(8) Finally, the moon has been judged to be the cause of madness, the term ├ö├ç├┐lunacy├ö├ç├û deriving from the Latin luna, meaning moon .(9) Eclipses of the sun and the moon occur every six months.(10) He looked to the sky, seeing a pale full moon visible behind a patch of clouds.(11) the first man on the moon(12) I wouldn't lay down on that thing even if you promised me the moon .(13) Who could cry when Noah and Todd managed to moon the entire crowd when they went up to receive their diplomas?(14) At the top of the page was a sketch of the phases the moon went through each month.(15) there was no moon, but a sky sparkling with brilliant stars(16) Regulars will recall that many a moon ago we had a cryptic clue competition which was won by a gentleman caller called Keir.
(1) new moon :: নতুন চাঁদ
(2) full moon :: পূর্ণিমা
(3) the moon :: চাঁদ
(4) once in a blue moon :: একটি নীল চাঁদ একবার
(5) over the moon :: চাঁদের উপরে
(6) cry for the moon :: চাঁদ জন্য কান্নাকাটি
(7) moon cake :: চাঁদ পিষ্টক
(8) moon walk :: চাঁদ হাঁটার
(9) shoot the moon :: চাঁদ এর ছবি তোলো
1. satellite ::
2. moonshine ::
3. lunation ::
4. waste time ::
5. mope ::
6. daydream ::
7. moon around ::
moon, mooned, mooning, moonless, moons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's not true. At Walgreens I was "over
the MOON" for their store-brand antacids.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
"I give you until the full MOON
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Moon is goddess - wife of sun.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
They would have thrown you through
the Moon Door if they found you guilty.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
You are the MOON of my life.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: moon
Meaning and definitions of moon, translation in Bengali language for moon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moon in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "moon"
What moon means in Bengali, moon meaning in Bengali, moon definition, examples and pronunciation of moon in Bengali language.