মনোযোগ, লক্ষ্যনজর, মন, অবধান, যত্ন, অভিনিবেশ, আসক্তি, গরজ, ঠাহর, গা, উদ্বেগ, দুশ্চিন্তা, পরিচর্যা, প্রণিধান, খাতির, ভদ্রতা, মতি, মনোনিবেশ, সৌজন্য, মনোযোগ
Noun(1) the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative(2) the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something(3) a general interest that leads people to want to know more(4) a courteous act indicating affection(5) the faculty or power of mental concentration(6) a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review
(1) I listened with great care and attention to a detailed and lengthy statement from the prime minister.(2) he drew attention to three spelling mistakes(3) Is that the only passage in which the trial judge drew attention to his interest in the outcome of the proceedings?(4) Obviously, it was just a sign of his lack of care and attention , after all, strimming edges is hardly rocket science, is it?!(5) Not that such considerations made any difference when we turned our attention to the menu.(6) These patients require the same attention and care as those who meet all the criteria.(7) Since then, they have turned their attention to fixing roads and keeping people fed.(8) Nationally, the figures showed a huge rise in the number of animals not getting the most basic care and attention .(9) Guards standing to attention on parade could become quite faint in temperatures that could reach 100 degrees in summer.(10) By June local readers had turned their attention to the European elections.(11) Rafael glanced at her for a second then turned his attention to the road again.(12) The honor guard took the casket off the airplane, as we all stood at attention , saluting.(13) He also admitted driving without due care and attention and was fined Ôö¼├║250 and had his licence endorsed.(14) the new book is attracting a lot of attention(15) The sentinel still stood at attention directly under the lantern, not moving but to breathe.(16) Two guards either side of the castle doors stood to attention , their eyes scouring the Teger men fiercely.
(1) pay attention :: মনোযোগ দিন
(2) paying attention :: মনযোগ
(3) draw attention :: দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ
(4) pay attention to :: অবধান করা
(5) pay close attention :: গভীর মনোযোগ দাও
(6) attract attention :: মনোযোগ আকর্ষণ
(7) attention span :: মনোযোগ স্প্যান
(8) for the attention of :: মনোযোগের খাতিরে
(9) attention to :: মনোযোগ দাও
1. consideration ::
2. awareness ::
3. care ::
6. attending ::
1. inattention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That would only draw their ATTENTION
to you and therefore, to me, as well.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Attention, we cut off all communication
with the Fábrica.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
That woman has the ATTENTION span
of a gnat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
No, we don't want to draw
any unwanted tax ATTENTION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
It's a farewell for Leonard,
so all the ATTENTION will be on him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Bangla Dictionary: attention
Meaning and definitions of attention, translation in Bangla
language for attention with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attention in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'attention'
What attention means in Bangla, attention meaning
in Bangla, attention
definition, examples and pronunciation
of attention in Bangla language.