সামনের দিকে, সম্মুখদিকে নির্দেশিত, অগ্রচালিত, সম্মুখস্থ, অগ্রসরমান, আগুয়ানঅগ্রবর্তী, তত্পর, উদ্গ্রীব, আগবাড়া, সপ্রতিভ, বেশ অগ্রসর, বেশ উন্নত, প্রস্তুত, অত্যধিক প্রস্তুত, অত্যধিক তত্পর, অত্যধিক সপ্রতিভ, অত্যধিক আগবাড়া, অগ্রস্থ, নির্লজ্জ, অকালপক্ক, ইঁচড়ে পাকা, অগ্রস্থিত, আগু, উপযাচক, ধৃষ্টসম্মুখে, সম্মুখদিকে, অগ্রসর হইয়া, ভবিষ্যত্পানে, উন্নতির সহিত
Noun(1) the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey(2) a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
Verb(1) send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
Adjective(1) at or near or directed toward the front(2) used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty(3) of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle(4) moving forward
Adverb(1) at or to or toward the front, `forrad' and `forrard' are dialectal variations(2) forward in time or order or degree(3) toward the future; forward in time(4) in a forward direction(5) near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane, or forward
(1) The next three weeks were testing ones for the 7th Battalion, holding a forward position near the Bois de Bavent.(2) Unfortunately, this operates in an abrupt way and can make forward progress rather uneven.(3) Rear tires of a tandem typically will wear more quickly than the forward positions.(4) The kick-off has been moved forward from 3pm to midday.(5) The forward play gave the backs chance to show their skills with Hinchliffe running in two more tries.(6) Owen had a quiet game but contributed with good forward runs and support play.(7) But with a little forward planning, you can cut down on stress and make these your most easygoing celebrations yet.(8) The ball has to stop at the top of the backswing and change directions to travel forward .(9) Most other member states claim to be making good progress in bringing forward the transposition.(10) The amount of rainfall directly related to how fast the forward speed of the storm is.(11) History, however, is useful only if we can take its lessons forward to a different future.(12) Ben, I expect you to comply with the terms of the restraining order from this point forward .(13) The wind ruffled her coat as well as her long red hair, as she rode towards the forward camp.(14) Doncaster regained the lead ten minutes later following strong forward play.(15) You know, there was a time when it seemed we'd never take a forward step that didn't involve technology.(16) Anyhow, anything written by the three mentioned above should from this day forward be treated with suspicion, if not outright derision.
(1) look forward :: সম্মুখে তাকাও
(2) looking forward :: উন্মুখ
(3) look forward to :: সম্মুখপানে
(4) put forward :: পেশ করা
(5) move forward :: সামনে যাও
(6) looking forward to :: উন্মুখ
(7) go forward :: সামনে আগান
(8) bring forward :: এগিয়ে আনা
(9) step forward :: আগ বাড়া
1. moving forward ::
2. front ::
3. future ::
4. bold ::
6. ahead ::
7. toward the front ::
8. onward ::
9. forrader ::
10. fore ::
11. forwards ::
12. send on ::
13. send ::
1. modest ::
2. unassuming ::
forward, forwarded, forwarder, forwarders, forwardest, forwarding, forwardly, forwardness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That completely was a FORWARD pass...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
but no sooner am I asleep
than they creep FORWARD again.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
looking FORWARD to the day
we might be cell mates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
I look FORWARD to playing with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
You mean like, "I was just really
looking FORWARD to seeing you."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: forward
Meaning and definitions of forward, translation in Bangla
language for forward with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forward in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'forward'
What forward means in Bangla, forward meaning
in Bangla, forward
definition, examples and pronunciation
of forward in Bangla language.