পরিচর্যা করা, খিদমৎ করা, অবহিত হত্তয়া, যত্নবান্ হত্তয়া, হাজির থাকা, উপস্থিত থাকা, সঙ্গী হত্তয়া, অনুসঙ্গী হত্তয়া, মনোযোগ দেত্তয়া, মনোনিবেশ করাকোনো কিছুতে মনঃসংযোগ করা, অংশগ্রহণ করা
পরিচর্যা করাউপস্থিত ছিলেনঅংশগ্রহণকারীদেরঅংশগ্রহণকারীদেরপরিচর্যা করাপরিচর্যা করাদোসরউপস্থিতরা
Verb(1) be present at (meetings, church services, university(2) take charge of or deal with(3) to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result(4) work for or be a servant to(5) give heed (to
(1) He also has a strong distrust of organised religion, and does not regularly attend church.(2) the severely wounded had two medics to attend to their wounds(3) Children between the ages of five and fifteen are required by law to attend school.(4) As it happened, Einstein was unable to attend the ceremony in Stockholm.(5) she was unable to attend the wedding(6) All interested adults, parents and young people are invited to attend this meeting.(7) All former players and their partners are invited to attend the event, which will feature live music.(8) All those listed as prizewinners are asked to attend the presentation ceremony.(9) On the day we returned to work, we were all forced to attend meetings.(10) he muttered that he had business to attend to(11) Prince Andrew has been invited to attend the ceremony and there will also be a surprise celebrity guest.(12) People are invited to attend a meeting at the town hall on November 10 at 7.30 to discuss the issue.(13) her family were not invited to attend(14) People do not attend chapel and church as much as they used to, so the traditions are slowly dying out.(15) However, on my road to recovery I was required to attend private hospital day clinic.(16) Mr Jones was unable to attend the meeting of creditors as he is in hospital undergoing tests and awaiting heart surgery.
(1) attend to :: পরিচর্যা
(2) attend school :: স্কুলে
(3) attend class :: ক্লাস এ উপস্থিত
(4) attend a meeting :: একটি বৈঠকে যোগ
(5) to attend to :: কাছে হাজির
(6) attend a lecture :: একটি বক্তৃতা পরিচর্যা
(7) attend upon :: উপরে উপস্থিত
(8) attend mass :: ভর পরিচর্যা
(9) attend on :: উপর পরিচর্যা
(10) attend a ceremony :: একটি অনুষ্ঠানে যোগ
1. be present at ::
এ সময় উপস্থিত হতে হবে
2. pay attention to ::
3. care for ::
4. deal with ::
5. escort ::
6. be accompanied by ::
দ্বারা অনুষঙ্গী করা
7. serve ::
8. go to ::
9. see ::
10. hang ::
1. ignore ::
attend, attended, attendee, attendees, attender, attenders, attending, attends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to ATTEND him in
the great hall.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
I heard a rumor today that King Horik himself
may ATTEND the festival.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
You're welcome to ATTEND the meetings
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I want him to ATTEND my meetings
to learn from men with experience.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
It's a shame your older brother
couldn't ATTEND the wedding.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: attend
Meaning and definitions of attend, translation in Bangla
language for attend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attend in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'attend'
What attend means in Bangla, attend meaning
in Bangla, attend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of attend in Bangla language.