সাক্ষাৎ, নিযুক্তি, নির্ধারণ, পদ, চাকরি, ভর্তি, স্থিরীকরণ, চাকুরি, বরণ, অভিষেক, চাকরী, নিয়োগ, এপয়েন্টমেন্ট, বিনিয়োগনিয়োগ, সাক্ষাত্ ইত্যাদির জন্য পূর্বনির্ধারিত ব্যবস্থা, নির্দিষ্ট কাজ
Noun(1) the act of putting a person into a non-elective position(2) a meeting arranged in advance(3) (usually in the plural, especially for a ship or hotel(4) a person who is appointed to a job or position(5) the job to which you are (or hope to be(6) (law
(1) she made an appointment with my receptionist(2) He asked for a Sense of Council regarding her appointment to this position, and it was positive.(3) The Doctor ordered an ultrasound immediately and made an appointment to see Andy on that Saturday morning.(4) This is about the appointment of a second chief executive to a Taranaki public health bureaucracy.(5) Pat asked who was in a position to assess a referee from another county before his appointment .(6) I have made an appointment with the director at the mental health trust to talk through what she is looking for and see how it could fit with my career plans.(7) she took up an appointment as head of communications(8) This was his first visit to Bulgaria after his recent appointment to the position.(9) A friend of mine works in a hairdressers down the road so I made an appointment and off we went.(10) He made an appointment for us to return to the hospital the next day to see the specialist who was treating my wife's cancer.(11) Accordingly the purchaser would be warned to insist on the appointment of a second trustee for his own protection.(12) Parents may feel free to contact Mary at the school and arrange for an appointment to meet her.(13) The town crier for Dalton-in-Furness does the job so well that he has landed himself a second appointment .(14) We were building a house in Isleworth, and I had made an appointment to meet a friend of ours on the site.(15) The appointment of a trustee transforms the position of the investor.(16) his appointment as president
(1) make an appointment :: একটা এপয়েন্টমেন্ট করতে
(2) appointment book :: এপয়েন্টমেন্ট বই
(3) by appointment :: অ্যাপয়েন্টমেন্ট করে
(4) letter of appointment :: নিয়োগের চিঠি
(5) have an appointment :: একটা সাক্ষাৎ আছে
(6) appointment letter :: নিয়োগপত্র
(7) arrange an appointment :: সাক্ষাতের বাবস্তা করো
(8) set an appointment :: এপয়েন্টমেন্ট সেট
(9) new appointment :: নতুন অ্যাপয়েন্টমেন্ট
(10) appointment date :: সাক্ষাৎকারের তারিখ
1. meeting ::
2. nomination ::
3. job ::
5. appointee ::
কর্মে নিযুক্তি ব্যক্তি
6. fitting ::
7. date ::
1. discharge ::
2. expulsion ::
3. firing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We don't have an APPOINTMENT.
We're just fans of Mr. Lucas' work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
that l am late for an APPOINTMENT.
You're not going anywhere.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Can I make an APPOINTMENT
for you to look at them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
"Weird friend who doesn't have to be
at every APPOINTMENT."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
in honor of Lord Stark's APPOINTMENT
as Hand of the King.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: appointment
Meaning and definitions of appointment, translation in Bangla
language for appointment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appointment in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'appointment'
What appointment means in Bangla, appointment meaning
in Bangla, appointment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of appointment in Bangla language.