Adjective(1) experiencing or marked by or causing sadness or sorrow or discontent, or sad(2) generalized feeling of distress(3) causing discomfort(4) marked by or producing unhappiness
(1) One in five people actually say they are depressed or unhappy , and report high levels of stress.(2) Let us assume one child is reasonably happy, well adjusted and the other is unhappy .(3) After all, in blogging all families are happy and unhappy in precisely the same way.(4) he was a most unhappy man(5) There are things external to us and internal to us that makes us happy or unhappy .(6) Bibliotherapy is making a lot of people rich, but it is making unhappy people happier?(7) Her motto hasn't made her happy, but she's never made herself unhappy by being untrue to herself.(8) I have been fortunate enough to have had more happy hours than unhappy ones.(9) his employees were unhappy with him(10) I was still unhappy , at times mildly depressed, and on top of that I was getting angry on a regular basis.(11) Williams is to play an unhappy housewife who decides a lobotomy will cure her depression.(12) A young man looks back over his unhappy marriage and struggles to come to terms with his wife's suicide.(13) An unhappy and frustrated mother is going to lead to a miserable child.(14) At this point it has been a mixture of some vision and some happy and unhappy accidents.(15) He's deeply, deeply unhappy , and he couldn't see himself being happy at the end.(16) We had one girl in who hates hospitals and was so unhappy and sullen when she arrived.
(1) very unhappy :: খুবই অসুখী
(2) feel unhappy :: অসুখী বোধ
(3) make unhappy :: অসুখী করতে
(4) unhappy marriage :: অসুখী বিবাহ
(5) be unhappy :: অসুখ হত্তয়া
1. sad ::
2. unfortunate ::
3. dissatisfied ::
4. distressed ::
5. infelicitous ::
1. blissful ::
2. buoyant ::
3. cheerful ::
4. cheery ::
5. delighted ::
6. glad ::
7. happy ::
8. jubilant ::
9. sunny ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not UNHAPPY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
That's the thing, I'm not.
I'm not UNHAPPY at all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Well, actually...You're making me UNHAPPY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Sheldon, you said you were
UNHAPPY getting attention
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
It's a shame they spent
all that time UNHAPPY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: unhappy
Meaning and definitions of unhappy, translation in Bangla
language for unhappy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unhappy in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'unhappy'
What unhappy means in Bangla, unhappy meaning
in Bangla, unhappy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of unhappy in Bangla language.