যন্ত্র, কার্যসাধনোপযোগী বস্তু, উপায়, হাতিয়ার, প্রকরণযন্ত্রপাতি, প্রয়োগ
Noun(1) a device or control that is very useful for a particular job(2) durable goods for home or office use
(1) The odd thing is that since I wrote that piece I've seen that very 1960s vintage appliance two or three times on TV.(2) It's not the latest designer outfit or high-end household appliance - it's technology.(3) It takes a passion for innovation to consistently develop leading-edge appliance designs.(4) It is about the personal appliance of science,├ö├ç├û says the Operations Director.(5) I checked with an electrician who said that appliances thrive in cold, and I placed every appliance in the freezer overnight.(6) Seizing what seems to be an ordinary domestic appliance , he energetically attacks the prostrate form on the table.(7) It is self-understood, however, that the appliance of this rule will depend upon the peculiar laws of each country, and that, apart from legal obstacles, no independent local society shall be precluded from directly corresponding with the General(8) It's the creative appliance of science - and in the hands of a man like David, it can be inspiring.(9) First she might fuse the handle of a domestic appliance with an ergonomic detergent bottle to create an unfamiliar palm-sized plaster sculpture.(10) In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.(11) The appliance of science has not passed cricket by.(12) I remember well, but to go back to the time this handy appliance wasn't part of every kitchen's equipment is practically unthinkable now.(13) At the same time the fact that the European Union has changed directions concerning the support of Greek agriculture, and the appliance of a new Common Agricultural Policy have led farmers into new conditions needing adaptations (and familiarization).(14) It has since become my favorite household appliance .(15) The appliance of science got pupils from across the borough turning into budding Wordsworths.(16) Eventually, a laboratory will be added to the four spacious studios, bringing the appliance of science to the analysis of paintings.
(1) household appliance :: পরিবারের যন্ত্রপাতি
(2) home appliance :: গৃহস্থালি জিনিসপত্র
(3) electrical appliance :: বৈদ্যুতিক সরঞ্জাম
(4) kitchen appliance :: গৃহস্থালির কাজে ব্যবহৃত যন্ত্রপাতি
(5) electric appliance :: বৈদ্যুতিক যন্ত্র
(6) in appliance with :: সঙ্গে যন্ত্র
1. device ::
2. machine ::
3. instrument ::
4. gadget ::
5. contraption ::
6. apparatus ::
7. utensil ::
8. implement ::
9. tool ::
10. mechanism ::
11. contrivance ::
12. labor-saving device ::
শ্রমশক্তি বাঁচানো ডিভাইস
13. gizmo ::
English to Bangla Dictionary: appliance
Meaning and definitions of appliance, translation in Bangla
language for appliance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appliance in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'appliance'
What appliance means in Bangla, appliance meaning
in Bangla, appliance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of appliance in Bangla language.