দু: সাহসিক কাজ
অভিযান, বিপজ্জনক কাজ, উত্তেজনাময় ঘটনাফটকা খেলা, বিপজ্জনক কর্মপ্রচেষ্টা, ঝুঁকি, বিপদ্, অপ্রত্যাশিত ঘটনা, উত্তেজনাপূণ অবিজ্ঞতা, দু:সাহসিক কর্মপ্রচেষ্টা, দু:সাহসিক কাজঝুঁকি লত্তয়া, দু:সাহসিক অভিযান করা
দু: সাহসিক কাজঝুঁকিট্যুরিজমদু: সাহসিকদু: সাহসীদু: সাহসিক কাজ
Noun(1) a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful
Verb(1) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome(2) put at risk
(1) The trip is an exciting adventure for Alex and mum Karen who is accompanying him, especially as the location for the shoot was originally going to be Nottingham.(2) But suppressing their sense of adventure and insulating them from risk is not good for their long-term development.(3) What is lacking is suitable play equipment for our children to explore and develop their sense of adventure and excitement.(4) A walled and deserted garden provides the idea place for adventure and excitement for the town's children, until its owner returns.(5) in any military adventure, the first casualty is truth(6) Men crave adventure , risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.(7) The past year was full of adventure and excitement.(8) The only downside to my commercial adventure is the mischief being done to the American dollar.(9) ├ö├ç├┐I feel as though we're embarking upon an exciting adventure ,├ö├ç├û she confessed, her eyes sparkling.(10) There is something endlessly appealing about this film, a sense of adventure and excitement as seen through the lens of a Hollywood of a more innocent time.(11) You are a roamer and need adventure , excitement, and freedom.(12) It is a new experience, a new adventure , and we have lots of family and friends who will come out to see us.(13) For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure , for others the experience borders on the terrifying.(14) Even for veteran scuba divers such as myself, an excursion on a submarine is an exciting adventure .(15) I go out looking for adventure and risk, so I can feel alive.(16) It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
(1) adventure story :: অভিযান গল্প
(2) spirit of adventure :: দু: সাহসিক কাজ আত্মা
(3) adventure sports :: দু: সাহসিক কাজ ক্রীড়া
(4) action adventure :: কর্ম দু: সাহসিক কাজ
(5) adventure playground :: দু: সাহসিক কাজ খেলার মাঠ
1. excitement ::
2. exploit ::
3. escapade ::
4. jeopardize ::
5. take chances ::
adventure, adventured, adventures, adventuresome, adventuress, adventuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
yes to ADVENTURE, yes to life;
whatever it may be,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Tell you about
the greatest ADVENTURE of my life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Tonight we are playing the classic 1980
interactive text ADVENTURE, "Zork."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
I guess this could count as an ADVENTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
You play a game to simulate ADVENTURE,
but when there's ADVENTURE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Bangla Dictionary: adventure
Meaning and definitions of adventure, translation in Bangla
language for adventure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of adventure in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'adventure'
What adventure means in Bangla, adventure meaning
in Bangla, adventure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of adventure in Bangla language.